Charm-Saerom

Saerom (fromis_9) x G!P Reader
Requested by wptlzkjess
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Y/n's POV

I smiled seeing my girlfriend walking on stage for their performance of their comeback song. I held my phone up, taking pictures of her.

She caught me, smiling and waving. I snapped more pictures before getting my video camera ready. I was more known as a fan site of her.

Only her group knew we were dating. My charm got to her and I've never been happier. I wanted people to know she was mine but we couldn't.

Plus she was an idol. Next to her, I was practically no one. I only had my cameras and charm to get me around.

Since Saerom had been promoting, we hadn't really seen each other. I sighed seeing her being playful with her members.

Soon after, they began performing. I followed her every move with my camera. Her smile was so radiant. The charm she had on stage was unmatchable in my eyes.

It never made me fail to smile as well. Before I knew it, the song was over. The group quickly got off stage.

I packed up my camera then left the venue. I got stopped by some fans of mine considering I was a little famous for my fan site on YouTube and other medias.

I got into my car after talk with them and decided to go home.

"This sucks," I whispered.

I really wanted to spend some time with Saerom.

---------------

"And now we upload," I sighed.

I spun around in my swivel chair, staring up at the ceiling. My hands grabbed my phone. I went through my and Saerom's last few messages.

My lips formed a frown.

"I miss you," I whispered.

I went to my Home Screen seeing my favorite picture of her. We were cuddling in our pajamas, I was kissing her cheek.

She had the widest smile on her face and I pulled away to take that picture. Her smile was glowing that day.

I shut my eyes, it's been two months since we've seen each other. I felt my phone buzz. I quickly opened my phone.

Rommie🦊
Hey, I saw you tonight

Y/n/n🐻
You looked stunning tonight

Rommie🦊
Thank you baby. I noticed you wore that hat I got you for your birthday

Y/n/n🐻
You know I don't go anywhere without it

Rommie🦊
Come over?

Y/n/n🐻
I'll be there in ten minutes

Rommie🦊
I'm timing you

I jumped up before grabbing a different back pack. I stuffed a change of clothes inside and my sleep wear.

My feet carried me to my door before I got my shoes on. I walked to my car and started it after getting inside.

I drove off, wanting nothing more than to see my girlfriend. The closer I got to the dorms the more excited I got.

My hands skillfully parked into a secluded spot before I got out. I locked my car and walked up to the dorm door.

I did the signature knock before the door opened.