Thief-Jennie

Jennie (Blackpink) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

I was weaving through crowds of people, trying to get home. I had a long shift and I just wanted to sleep.

My head was ducked down as many people gave me harsh looks. If they weren't in my way and moved after I said 'Excuse me', they wouldn't get run over.

"Watch where you're going man!" A teenaged boy yelled at me.

"Get the hell out of the way next time!" I yelled back.

I rolled my eyes before I got onto the bus that drops people off near my apartment. I went to sit in my normal spot, but there was a girl in it.

My feet took me to the seat behind her.

"Do you know if this bud goes straight to the train station for Busan?" She turned around to me.

She was pretty, I'll admit, but a thief for taking my seat. And my heart already. Her voice was cute.

I could only imagine that pout behind her mask.

"I think that's Bus 3127," I furrowed my brows while I thought. "This is Bus 4419."

"Shit," she rubbed her forehead.

"I can walk you to that bus stop," I offered. "If you'd like."

"I don't even know you or you know me," she furrowed her brows. "Yet you're being nice to me."

"My Eomma taught me to respect women," I smiled. "Even when they sit in your seat in the bus."

"So you're Y/n?" She pointed to my name. "I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim."

"Wait-?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "That Jennie."

"You probably hear this all the time but I'm a big fan," I smiled. "And a thief of hearts myself."

She slapped my hand playfully before giggling.

"Come sit with me," she patted next to her.

I stood carefully and switched my seat. Jennie turned to me, lowering her mask.

"Shouldn't you keep your identity hidden?" I got concerned. "People will notice you."

"Comes with the job," she shrugged.

I nodded, smiling widely.

What more could possibly come from today that's better than this?

"Do you live around here?" She smiled at me uneasily. "I missed practice and I would hate for you to lose sleep over taking me to my bus stop."

"Uhh y-yeah," I nodded.

"Could I stay the night?" She played with her fingers. "I know this is weird of me but I-."

"It's okay Jennie," I nodded. "I have an extra room."

She smiled widely before hugging me graciously. I patted her back, smiling at the hug.

"Thank you Y/n," she kissed my cheek.

"No problem," I stood up as the bus stopped. "Follow me."

On the walk to my apartment, we talked about ourselves. Jennie ended up holding my hand tightly as we approached my door.

"Wah," she ran over to the windows. "It's pretty."

The city lights were brilliantly lit, the night sky illuminated.