A Better Life-Eunbi

Kwon Eunbi (Soloist) x Male Reader
Requested by Yoda_TzuTzu
Angst

Eunbi's POV

"Eunbi!" I jumped.

"I'm here honey," I came out of the kitchen.

"Good," he sneered. "That's where you belong."

I watched as my husband, Yeonwu, sat right in his chair.

"Dinner will be ready in five minutes," I said softly.

"I don't care," he growled.

I went back to the kitchen. I tilted my head up, trying not to cry. He was never this way. But when we got married is when shit hit the fan.

He made me quit my job, did things to me I never thought he'd do. He hit me when he thought I was lying.

My heart always told me to run away, go find somewhere else to stay, but I couldn't. He always found me.

My mother told me that I should've married Y/n. He was my best friend ever since I started high school.

He was with me through thick and thin. He knows how Yeonwu is, but I told him to never intervene.

The last thing I want is Y/n to be hurt.

"I need to get out of here," I whispered. "We need a better life."

I rubbed my stomach softly. To be fair, she wasn't even Yeonwu's. He's always too drunk. She's Y/n's. I remember that night vividly.

He treated me with so much respect yet he was drunk. I shook my head, exiting my day dream. I took the dinner to our living room and set it on the table.

I opened his beer then let him have his space.

"Who was here today?" He grumbled.

"Hyewon," I admitted. "She brought me some baby toys."

"Tell that bitch if she knocks over my shoes again," he ate sloppily. "I'll make sure she wished she never did."

"It was my fault," I lied, closing my eyes. "I tripped over them earlier."

Yeonwu reached over to me, grabbing my chin.

"And you think you're ready to mother our child?" He sneered. "Stupid bitch."

He slapped me, my face getting thrown to the side. I let out a shaky breath.

"I-I'm sorry," I whispered. "It won't happen again."

"I know it won't," he stood up. "Go the the bedroom and wait."

"N-No please," I begged.

"Now Eunbi!" He yelled.

I quickly walked to the bedroom. I started to cry hard. My hands grabbed my phone and I dialed Y/n's number.

"Hey Eunbi," he answered cheerfully.

"Pick me up at midnight, please?" I took a deep breath.

"Of course," his tone changed. "Are you sure you don't want me to come now?"

"Just midnight," I whispered. "I have to go."

"Wait Eunb-."

I hung up, throwing my phone aside. Yeonwu came in.

"Let's put you in your place," he growled, slamming the door behind him.

~~TIME SKIP~~