Work For It II-Minju

Minju (Ex-IZ*ONE) x Male Reader
Requested by StarryMor & hOeLiver
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Minju's POV

Y/n was working on the laptop in his office. It's been two weeks since he's said anything to me. I try to start small talk but he only nods or shakes his head.

I know he said he would punish me, but the way he's been acting and kept me waiting worries me.

"I made dinner," I announced as I walked into his office.

"Not hungry," he groaned.

"But I made your favorites," I felt my heart ache.

"Minju I appreciate it but I'm not hungry," he turned his head to me.

"I just want you to forgive me Oppa," I whimpered. "I-I miss you."

Y/n sighed, closing his laptop.

"The last thing I remember is that I'm not the one who cheated on you," he stood up.

He walked out of the room. I followed him.

"You said you'd punish me Oppa," I grabbed his wrist.

"Minju," he sighed. "I know."

"Then punish me dammit!" I yelled. "I hate this! I hate that you say you've forgiven me but you won't do anything! I hate this feeling Oppa!"

Y/n turned to me, his glare prominent.

"I just want to put this behind us," I gulped.

"Behind us?" He scoffed. "You cheated on me Minju!"

"I know!" I responded.

"Then why are you trying to act like nothing happened?!" Y/n started yelling louder.

"Because I want you to say you love me!" I felt a tear drip down my cheek. "It's been so long Oppa. I tell you I love you every night. And you just brush it off."

"How do you think I feel Minju?" He sat onto the couch. "Every I love you we said over the phone felt like a lie when I found you were here screwing my friend. And then you tell me it was more than once? How am I supposed to act Minju? And I do tell you I love you, you just fall asleep too quickly."

I huffed in annoyance, not for Y/n but for myself.

"I'll go put the dinner in the fridge and save it," I went to walk to the kitchen.

I grabbed the plates, putting plastic over them. I put the in the fridge before I was grabbed. My hips were pinned to the counter.

My lips let out a soft gasp before I saw Y/n standing behind me.

"You want to be punished?" He whispered.

"Y-Yes Oppa," I nodded.

"Get on your knees then," I felt a kiss get pressed to my neck.

I obeyed him, moaning softly. My face was level with his crotch.

"You just want to stare?" He whispered.

I tugged his pants down and was greeted with his cock. I licked my lips before stroking it softly. My tongue soothed the underside of it.

Y/n moaned, grabbing a chair and sitting in it. He took his lounge shirt off. My hand caressed his stomach.

"Fuck," he pressed down on the back of my head a little.

I knew my punishment was just to deep throat him. It's my favorite way to get punished by him. My hand stroked what I didn't have in my mouth.