Blatantly-Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon (TWICE) x Male Reader
Requested by Nucciarelli
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff

Jeongyeon's POV

"Hey there," I shoved Y/n into the wall. "How's the chemistry project coming along?"

"It's almost done," he got off the wall. "It would be done faster if you helped me."

I laughed in his face, punching him in the gut.

"Why don't you take your jokes somewhere else?" I growled lowly. "I never help with projects, Park."

I hit him in the stomach again then walked off. I don't know why I bullied him, I just do. He's so vulnerable yet popular.

And I'm here just blatantly hitting him. Almost doing everything I can to hurt him.

"Hey Jeongyeon," I saw the soccer captain of our college come up to me.

"Hi Jimin," I cringed inside.

"Wanna catch a movie tonight?" He wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Nope," I brushed him off me.

I walked straight to class. I sighed, sitting in my assigned seat.

"Why can't you stop picking on my brother?" I saw my friend Jihyo.

"Because he's Y/n," I shrugged.

"So that gives you the right to hurt him?" She leered. "Blatantly?"

I shrugged again. She scoffed at me. I could never be honest. It would hurt me and Y/n. He'd think I was lying to hurt him me.

My heart always told me to stop hurting him, to be honest with him. But I couldn't. He was the guy I was in love with.

In high school, I would've never been his and he would've never been mine. I was a nerd to everyone whereas he was loved by everyone.

And then I had my glow up, took a year off from school before coming to college. Y/n I guess had done the same.

But he remained his cute self. His manners, his voice, the same. Except he did grow.

"Alright let's get started," our professor walked in.

---------------

I walked into chemistry. I sat next to Y/n, avoiding Jimin at all costs. Him and I, we weren't the best to get along.

In high school, we always bickered. But now he just tried to get on my nerves.

"I finished it," Y/n whispered.

"Finished what?" My cold front came out.

"Th-The project," he gulped. "I brought it put it on the back table."

I turned around seeing it. The charts, the colors...I thought it was perfect.

"Good," I tried not to be nice. "About time."

He nodded, looking down. His eyes never met mine. I frowned to myself.

"Jeongyeon and Y/n," our professor came to us. "Good work."

I nodded at him, Y/n smiling.

"Meet me in the gym later," I whispered.

"O-Okay," he gulped.

He's probably scared. Every time I took him there, I beat him up. But today will be different. I plan on dropping all the bullying.

I feel so bad. Especially after yesterday and the way Jihyo spoke with me. I know she's tired of him being hurt too.