My Protector-Rosé

Rosé (Blackpink) x G!P Reader
Slight Angst & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Rosé's POV

"I'll kill him," my girlfriend glared across the restaurant. "I swear I will."

"Y/n don't be like that," I sighed.

"He's still staring at you," she huffed.

"Okay look," I reached across the table. "I'm your girlfriend, not his. The only person I want is you, not him."

"It's not that Chaeyoung," she rubbed her face. "I just want him to stop staring at you like that."

"Y/n," I smiled. "You're my protector, but he's isn't a real threat okay? Stop worrying for now."

She grumbled before we continued having our date. We were in Australia on a mini vacation.

"Hey," I turned my head to see the guy who's been practically eye fucking me all night. "My name's Carson. How would you like to go on a date with me sometime?"

"No thanks I actually have a girlfriend," I gave him a fake smile.

"Yeah right," he touched my arm.

Although Y/n didn't speak English fluently, she knows no means no.

"I said no thank you," I moved away.

"Oh come on-," he went to touch me again but Y/n stood up, catching his arm. "You wanna let go of me?"

"Y/n," I spoke in Korean. "Calm down. It's okay."

"He touched you," she threw his arm, the guy stumbling back.

"This your girlfriend?" He scoffed. "Can't even speak English, what good is she?"

I spun to him.

"She may not speak English but that is not a reason not to love her," I glared. "At least she knows no means no and has respect for women."

"Whatever," he walked off.

I turned back around. Y/n was still glaring at him.

"Hey," I shook her arm. "Stop thinking about it okay? Let's go back to the hotel."

"I ruined our date night, didn't I?" She whispered.

"Not at all," I started leading her out of the restaurant after she paid our waitress. "Don't think like that Y/n."

"I know but I should've handled it better," she scratched her neck.

We walked into the hotel room. I pushed her against the wall after we walked in, practically throwing myself on her.

Our lips were locked together as she carried me to the tiny kitchen. She sat me onto the counter.

"It's not ruined because seeing you stand up for me is one of the sexiest things you do," I pulled away. "You're my protector Y/n."

She smirked, taking me to the bedroom. I giggled as she shut the door with her foot and threw my to the bed.

~~TINY TIME SKIP~~

"What do you think?" I spun around in my dress.

"You look beautiful Chae," Y/n came to me.

I blushed, pecking her lips.

"Let's go?" I held out my hands.

She nodded, following me. We were heading out to a night club to put a good end to our stay in Australia.