Dreams Come True-Rian

Rian (Dancer) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️, Angst, & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

"Son I just don't think there is a large demand of dance instructors right now," my Appa argued with me in Korean.

"Okay honey I don't understand Korean so if you two are gonna argue do it outside," my mom groaned.

"I'm going to make it big one day and show you how wrong you are Appa," I glared.

I walked out of their house, slamming the door. I huffed as the Texas heat hammered down on my skin.

"Fucking bullshit," I got into my car. "I have a degree in dance for a passion and this....he'll never understand."

I drove off to a dance studio in Dallas. I parked in my normal spot then checked in.

"Trouble with your dad again?" The receptionist, Olivia, asked.

"You know me too well," I gave her a sour look. "It's like he despises the thought of me dancing. Dreams come true but I guess not for me in his eyes."

"Practice and hard work is the key to success," she smiled.

I nodded then went to the back rooms where the smaller studios were. I saw a girl in the one I mostly use.

"Oh sorry," she spoke up. "I didn't know anyone else knew about these rooms."

"No you're fine," I smiled. "I'll go use another."

"Wait Y/n?!" I heard her say.

"Chungha?!" I went back inside. "Oh my god!"

We hugged, laughing as she jumped up and down.

"I knew you came back to see your family but I didn't know you also came here," she got excited.

"Dallas is a small place," I shrugged. "Plus I've honestly been here since you started Produce 101."

"I wish I would've known that," she hit my shoulder. "I almost tore apart Korea looking for you."

Ever since we met in elementary school, she was the apple of my eye. I've recently come to conclusions that I love her.

But in order for her to pursue her dreams, I temporarily left Korea. I guess she found me anyway.

I also had to get away because of her boyfriends she had. They were assholes, every single one. They didn't deserve her.

But it's not like I did either. I'm way out of her league.

"So what are you working on?" I set my bag down.

"Well," she sighed. "It's just a project, for now anyways. And I need some help. You should come with me."

"I don't know Chungha," I got nervous about my feelings.

"Please Y/n?" She tugged my sleeve. "You're really good at what you do. Please, please, please?"

I gave her a look, smiling softly.

"Are you sure I can join?" I gave her puppy eyes. "I like projects, but I don't wanna step on anyone's toes."

"I thought you might ask that," she giggled. "Yes everything is fine. They know I'm going to bring one of my most trusted friends. But, you have to come back to Korea for this project."

"Deal," I grabbed my bag. "My dad's being an ass anyway."

---------------

"There is nothing for you in Korea!" My Appa yelled in Korean.