Disobey-Nancy

Nancy (Ex-Momoland) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

I walked down the hall of the company before I was harshly pulled into a janitors closet.

"Hey jagi," I heard.

"Nancy," I smiled.

"You've been practicing your English?" She smirked.

"Of course," I nodded.

She kissed me sweetly. I tasted her lip balm as we got friskier.

"What's the meaning of this?" I whispered.

"I think you know," she began to undo my belt.

"I'll be late for practice," I gulped.

"Your group will understand," she winked.

Nancy quickly kneeled before me and pulled my cock out of my pants. Her lips eagerly wrapped around my tip.

"Fuck," I whispered.

I pulled her hair from her face. She pushed my shaft all the way down her throat. I saw her look up into my eyes.

Hers were glazed over, a lustful gaze shown. I sucked in a breath before releasing it shakily.

"Stand up," I helped her up.

"Finally," she smiled.

I kissed her, my hand cupping her cheek. I spun her around and pinned her to the wall. My cock hardened even more.

"Shit," I pulled her shorts down. "What have I told you about wearing these out in public?"

"You know I like disobeying you," she looked at me over her shoulder.

I saw the unmistakeable smirk playing on her lips.

"Maybe I should remind you about what happens when you disobey me," I tore her panties off.

Nancy gasped, looking at me with her brows furrowed. I pushed into her harshly making her whimper.

My hand slapped her ass hard.

"I'm sorry," she bit her lip.

"That's what you said last time," I growled.

Nancy panted harshly as I started pistoning into her pussy. Her walls clenched around me tight.

"It's been too long," I hummed. "Fuck."

She reached back and grabbed my hand resting on her hip. My strokes were deep and fast.

Nancy tried bouncing back but I kept her still.

"So good!" She whimpered.

My head tipped back as I kept thrusting. I slapped her ass again making her knees buckle.

"Shit," I hissed as her walls clamped my cock.

"Fuck me," she bounced back hard. "I'm disobeying you everyday. Teach me not to Oppa."

I growled before restlessly pounding her. My girlfriend placed her hand over her mouth, muffling her loud moans.

My balls tightened hearing her moans escaping her hand. I sighed in bliss.

"Oppa!" She squealed.

I felt her cum around me. I kept thrusting, holding out on my orgasm. Nancy leaned up and kissed my lips.

My moans spilled into her mouth. I slipped one of my hands down her panties. My fingers flicked her stiffened nub.

She bit my lip making my balls release my load into her. I hummed in content. I pulled my cock out of her.

"Where is Y/n Hyung?" I heard one of my members walk by the door.

"Maybe he's jamming out in his car?" Another spoke.

"Come here," I lifted Nancy onto my waist.

She smiled, stroking my cheek as she looked down at me. I entered her before starting a rough pace.

Her breathing became labored immediately. She kissed me in a needing way. I moaned into her mouth.

My cock was reaching her deepest spot making her gasp.

"I'll never disobey you again Oppa," Nancy panted.

"Better not," I growled.

My balls were slapping against her ass. I began to pant as well. She sank her nails into my shoulders.

I hope my tank top will cover that.

"I feel it," she whimpered.

"Me too," I buried my head into her neck.

I put my all into the last few thrusts I gave her. She held onto me tight, her nails sinking deeper.

My eyes shut tight as I bit her skin. My marks on her were easy to hide. Unlike hers. The nails on her made my skin like a canvas.

"Oppa!" She squealed.

She came around me again but this time with a little squirt. My moans spilled into her neck as I came deep inside her.

"Hyung!" I heard Leo yell.

"I have to go Nancy," I pouted.

"Go," she got cleaned up.

We helped each other get situated before she left first.

"Noona?" Kairi sounded confused. "Have you seen Y/n Hyung?"

"I think he went to the bathroom," she spoke confidently.

"Let's go scare him!" Gunwoo cheered.

My members ran off. I exited the closet before resting a hand on Nancy's hip.

"Come over tonight?" She asked with a smirk. "I'm sure Hyebin won't mind."

"I'll pay for your food tonight," I winked.

She pressed a quick kiss to my lips before zipping my jacket up.

"I love you Y/n," she shot me finger hearts.

"I love you too Nancy," my heart fluttered at her cuteness.

"Hyung there you are!" Seungbin came running to me. "The rest of the group are trying to scare you."

"I know," I laughed. "Let's go start Asurabalbalta. Then we can move to Exit."

"Sounds like a plan," Seungbin nodded. "Oh no. It's the others."

"Yah!" I called. "T1419! Let's go! Don't disobey Hyung!"

"Hyung!" The maknaes ran at us.

"Oh no," I took off running. "Run Seungbin-ah!"

🔹Kenni🔹