I'm Sold-Lisa

Lisa (Blackpink) x G!P Reader
Lil Angst & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Lisa's POV

~~FLASHBACK~~

"What do you think?" I turned to Y/n.

"It's big," she looked around the apartment.

"It's got two bedrooms," I walked around. "One's a master. Two bathrooms, a spacious living room."

"On the fifth floor of a busy apartment complex," she scratched her head.

"Indoor swimming pool down stairs," I went to her. "A balcony, excellent window lighting, hardwood floors."

"Lisa," she smiled.

"Animal friendly," I looked up at her. "Thick walls, good sized kitchen for you to cook-."

"Okay, okay," my fiancé smiled. "I'm sold."

"Really?" I got excited.

"Yes," she nodded. "We'll take it."

I squealed, hugging her tight. Y/n spun me around.

"I'll go sign the lease forms okay?" She kissed my head.

I nodded, watching her leave the apartment. I looked out at the city and covered my mouth happily.

"I'm sold too," I giggled.

~~FLASHBACK OVER~~

Those were better days. The days that I smiled happily, the days where I didn't openly flirt with anyone at a bar.

The days that Y/n didn't have to come pick me up only to see me kiss someone else. The days when she didn't let sadness eat her alive.

I recall that night so vividly anymore. I was young, reckless. She was a bit older than me by two years.

She proposed and I said yes. I mean, who wouldn't? She spoiled me and loved me so much. And then that night happened.

I was a lightweight, easily drunk. And Chaeyoung called her. Only she arrived to me kissing a random guy.

She wouldn't tell me what happened, only saying she forgave me. But then she shut down one day. Y/n told me what happened.

I saw sadness eating away at her heart. We had been together three years before she proposed, I had never seen her like that.

My decision to let her go was the hardest thing I had to do. Y/n was my everything, she still is. Every morning after that was dull.

No one to kiss my head in the morning to wake me, no one to help me cook. It was mind numbing.

"I'm so sorry Y/n," I ran my fingers across the pictures I kept.

I kept staring only to hear a knock on the door. I got up, trudging to the door. I opened it revealing Jennie.

"Hey there," she smiled. "Want some company?"

I nodded, letting her in.

"That pizza box was in that same spot when I visited five days ago," she pointed. "Lisa, you have to take care of yourself here."

"Tell me why she still pays the rent here despite not living here?" I whispered. "Tell me why I still hear her voice at night when I come out to get a drink of water?"

Jennie sighed softly, rubbing my shoulders.

"When did you sleep last?" She asked me.

"Tell me why Unnie," I cried softly.