Eye Smile-Mina

Mina (TWICE) x G!P Reader
Requested by syrhmina
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Mina's POV

"Unnie look," Chaeyoung pointed to all our fans.

I smiled, it's hard to believe they're here for us. We just debuted and this is our first fan meet.

We went inside the venue before getting in our spots. All our fans came pouring into the room.

I looked out over the crowd, but a pair of eyes met mine. I stared at her.

"Unnie are you okay?" Dahyun pulled my hand.

"Y-Yeah," I nodded. "I'm just shocked."

I met those eyes again, smiling and waving. She waved back. This girl had a mask on, but I could tell she was smiling.

Her eyes did it for her. We introduced ourselves then performed our song. After that, we started signing albums.

I noticed she was getting closer.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she bowed to me.

I bowed back. She set her album down then set a penguin plush in front of me.

"For you," she eye smiled.

"Thank you," I grabbed it gently. "It's so cute."

The girl nodded.

"What's your name?" I tilted my head as I signed her album.

"Boo Y/n," she bowed again.

I nodded before I saw the sparkle in her eyes.

"Well who's your bias?" I leaned my head onto my hand.

"Well to be honest it's you," Y/n blushed.

I smiled before giving her a high five.

"Well thank you for supporting us," I bowed my head.

"Of course," she chuckled. "Twice hwaiting!"

I cheered with her before the managers told her to move on. I stared at her all throughout the event.

"Sadly we have to go," Jihyo pouted. "But please don't fret. We'll be all across the TV's."

We waved bye as the fans left. I held the penguin plush close to me, watching Y/n leave.

"Mina has a crush," Jeongyeon teased.

"N-No I don't," I frowned.

~~TIME JUMP~~

We we're now promoting our comeback Cheer Up. I sat looking out at the crowd of fans. I looked around before seeing that certain eye smile.

Y/n had another penguin with her.

"Come up and get your albums signed!" Nayeon cheered.

We signed albums and talked with the fans. It felt like forever until Y/n got to me.

"Hello again," she bowed.

"You know I missed you," I spoke honestly. "It felt like every time I saw you during the Like Ooh-Ahh Era you'd give me a plushie."

"I missed you too," she smiled. "How have you been?"

"I've been good," I signed her albums. "And you?"

"Well I get to talk to the most beautiful girl in the world today so," she chuckled. "I'm doing pretty great."

"Aish there are prettier," I blushed.