Bad Boy-Karina

Karina (aespa) x Male Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Karina's POV

"What do we got?" I walked into the station.

"Well," my partner, Minjeong, huffed. "The newbie picked up your boyfriend."

I rolled my eyes then went to the interrogation room.

"Did he have something on him?" I furrowed my brow.

"The officer said he was going over the speed limit," Minjeong shrugged. "I talked to Y/n, he said he was only going two over. The newbie forced him out and just arrested him."

"He does have prior speeding tickets but he's grown out of that," I opened the door. "I'll talk to him. In the mean time, tell that newbie to come in to my office bright and early tomorrow morning."

Minjeong nodded then left. I closed the shutters and disabled the intercom so no one could hear me yell at him.

"Interrogation two is off limits!" Minjeong yelled before I could. "Anyone who enters will be going home early, unpaid!"

I smiled at her then went into the room.

"What the fuck?" I threw my hands up.

"Look-," Y/n stood up.

"Sit down now," I pointed.

He scoffed, plopping into the chair.

"Y/n why were you speeding?" I shut the shutters on the inside as well.

"It was only two over!" He stressed.

"But why?" I sat down in front of him, speaking calmly.

"I was late," he mumbled.

"Late for what?" I leered.

He looked at me, shuffling his feet.

"Late for a booty call?" I got defensive.

"What?!" His eyes bulged. "Hell no!"

"Then why?!" I slammed my hand on the table.

"Jimin-."

"Tell me or I will walk out that door," I threatened.

"I don't want to ruin it!" Y/n groaned.

I stood up, walking angrily to the door.

"It's what you always wanted for your birthday!" He stood up.

I stopped as I grabbed the door knob. I slowly turned to him seeing his head down.

"I didn't want to spoil it," he sighed. "Now you're not going to be surprised anymore. My first present didn't work out this morning so I thought maybe this one would when you come home tonight."

"What do you mean this morning?" I furrowed my brows.

"I made you breakfast," Y/n whispered. "And you left because you wanted to be earlier than early."

I sat back into the chair, that's why he was pushing this morning. He wanted to treat me like a princess for my day.

He even tried to get me to take the day off.

"Y/n I-."

"Can I go Sergeant Yu?" He wouldn't even look at me. "If I'm not under arrest?"

"Just slow down next time," I walked up to him. "Y/n?"

"I know," he pulled his hands from mine. "Last and final warning. I'll see you when you get home. Happy birthday Jimin."

He left the room, leaving the door open. Minjeong looked over to me and furrowed her brows.