Honeymoon-Jessica

Jessica (Soloist) x G!P Reader
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Jessica's POV

"Babe come to bed," I leaned over Y/n as she sat in her office chair.

"I have to get this done tonight," she moved a file into her work hard drive.

"When is this whole work project due?" I sighed, laying my head onto her shoulder.

"Friday," she began to type.

"It's only Tuesday," I pouted. "Come on to bed baby. The kids are asleep and it's eleven."

Y/n looked up at me. She smiled a little.

"Okay," she stretched then stood up.

I bit my lip seeing her muscles flex in her tank top. She wasn't built like a tank, but she was definitely toned.

"What?" She raised a brow.

"Oh nothing," I trailed my hand down her stomach to the tie in her sweatpants. "Just thinking."

"Thinking about what?" She smirked.

"You," I pulled her to me. "Me, our bed. Please?"

"Right now?" She tilted her head.

"Yes please," I nodded.

"Too bad," she teased.

"Y/n," I whined as she walked to our room.

"You know our deal," she turned to me as we got to our room. "Not until the honeymoon we never had."

"Aish," I scoffed.

"Jessica you'll be okay," she laughed. "It's two weeks away."

"But we've been married for six years and you're seriously doing this?" I stomped my foot a little.

"Jessica," her voice got stern.

I huffed angrily before climbing into the bed. She got in with me, stopping me from laying down.

"What?" I glared up at her.

"I want to treat you like the queen you are," her hand cupped my cheek. "We never had our honeymoon after our wedding because work consumed us. Then Minsu and Minhee were born."

"I know," I sighed softly. "I guess I just miss you."

"Well take it this way," Y/n smirked. "We can always work on baby three after we get there."

I slapped her arm playfully before giggling. Our lips met passionately.

"I love you Jessica," she whispered.

"I love you too," I watched her get settled into our bed.

She was speaking the truth. Our jobs consumed us after our wedding. We never had our dream honeymoon.

Minsu was the first born. He's just a smart ass like Y/n. Then there's Minhee. She's an Eomma's girl. Minsu was five and Minhee was three.

"Are we leaving the kids with Krystal or Jongin?" I whispered.

"That's a good question to figure out tomorrow," Y/n reached over me.

"Practice your English with me real quick," I turned to her as she shut off my light.

"Hi my name is Y/n and I like Lucky Charms," she said, her Korean accent coming off strongly.

"Really?" I gave her an attitude. "That's all you want to show me?"