The Stork-Jisoo

Jisoo (Blackpink) x G!P Reader
Fluff
(A/n: Requested but they asked not to be mentioned.)

Y/n's POV

I quickly ran downstairs, terrified for my life. There was a boy in my and Jisoo's apartment demanding things.

I hid behind the counter in our kitchen, panting quietly. I gulped as the person who had been chasing me around the apartment walked in the room.

His foot steps were quick before I felt a hand grab me. I jumped, looking at him wide eyed.

"I found you Mommy!" My son giggled.

"You did!" I laughed. "Good job Minhyuk!"

He hugged me tightly. I kissed his head before he sighed.

"When is Eomma coming home?" He whispered.

"Soon," I rubbed his back.

We kept cuddling on the floor, my ears taking in the noise of his soft snores.

"Y/n?! Minhyuk?!" Jisoo's voice rang through the apartment.

"Eomma!" He scrambled off me, stepping on my crotch in the process.

I cupped myself, trying not to curse up a storm. I stood up and looked to Jisoo.

"Babe you okay?" She tilted her head.

"H-He-Uhh-," I groaned in pain. "He s-stepped on me."

The four year old giggled at me. I got over the pain the best I could. I walked over to Jisoo.

"How was work?" I kissed her head.

"Well practice was usual," she shrugged. "How was the day off?"

"I wish you were off to spend it with us," I rubbed Minhyuk's head. "And he asked me when the stork was coming back."

"The stork?" She sat him at the kitchen table. "O-Oh."

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Think Aunt Jennie said something?"

"No it was Aunt Chaeyoung," Minhyuk spoke.

"You said you didn't wanna tell?" I raised a brow.

He covered his mouth quickly. Jisoo and I laughed before she looked to me.

"Can that stork make a deposit then?" She bit her lip.

"Where and when?" I eyed her.

"Eomma can you tuck me in tonight?!" Minhyuk whined. "Mommy does it wrong!"

"I do not," I scoffed.

"You're really going to argue with a four year old?" Jisoo laughed. "Come here honey. If you go to bed, the stork might-."

He immediately ran off to his room. Jisoo looked to me in shock.

"I'm scolding Chaeyoung," she rubbed her head.

I laughed, following her. Our son changed into his pajamas and jumped into bed.

"I want a brother," he giggled. "Will you tell the stork?"

"We'll try honey," Jisoo kissed his head, tucking his in. "Mommy and I will let the stork know."

Minhyuk nodded before falling asleep. Jisoo smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"Good night buddy," I rubbed his head.

Jisoo and I left the room, shutting his door. We went to our room after she practically drug me behind her.