Always Wanted-Sulli

Sulli (f(x)) x G!P Reader
Requested by Nico0915
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Fluff

Sulli's POV

"Babe!" I ran into the apartment.

"My wife!" She hugged me tight. "How are you? Did you have a good day at work?"

"Of course I did," I smiled then kissed her softly. "Thank you for making me lunch too. You didn't have to."

"You're my wife," she shrugged.

"And you own two restaurants," I rubbed her cheeks. "You should be there preparing in the morning."

"Jinri," she cupped my cheeks. "You are the most important thing to me. So what if I'm late to work at my own restaurants. There's no one to yell at me."

I smiled before kissing her again.

"Well," I reached over and grabbed some of the dinner she was making. "I see you're home early too. Slow day?"

"More like," she finished setting the table. "I wanted to spend my days off with you."

I looked at the food before shaking my head.

"What's the occasion?" I raised a brow.

"The occasion is that-well, ummm," she scratched her neck. "Jinri, I know I said I wasn't ready in the past but now, I'm ready. Let's have kids."

I stopped chewing before looking to her. Y/n was looking at me seriously.

"Y-You're not j-joking?" I began to smile. "Right?"

"No Jinri," she grabbed my hands. "Let's have our kids. We're not getting younger. But, we still have time to be there for them."

I hugged her tight, crying into her shoulder. Y/n wrapped her arms softly around my waist.

"I love you so much," I whispered. "You know that, right?"

"I love you too," she pulled away slightly then kissed my head. "Now, let's eat so we have energy.

"Oh you want to get down to business?" I smirked.

"Of course I do," Y/n smirked back. "Now, champagne?"

"Yes please."

~~TIME SKIP~~

"Dammit," I groaned as I reached over Y/n and hit her alarm clock. "Babe get up. You need to shower then go to work."

"No," she grabbed my hips and spooned me. "I have the next week off."

I smiled lovingly then turned to her.

"You really want these kids as much as I do don't you?" I stroked her cheeks.

"Yeah," Y/n flipped our positions.

"Then you better give them to me," I traced over my initials that were tattooed on her collar bones. "We don't have all day."

"Of course we do," she kissed at my neck, tugging the sheets off my body. "If we had all night, we have all day."

I giggled, kissing her softly. I felt her push into me before thrusting. My nails gently dug into her skin.

My legs wrapped around her waist tight before she moaned into my mouth. I grew more wet.

"I missed this," I whimpered as she sucked at my neck.

"I did too," she left her mark. "Morning sex is always the best."