Exes-2Kim

Chaewon (Le Sserafim) & G!P Minju (Ex-IZ*ONE) x Female Reader
Requested by minguri_iz_coming
⚠️Smut⚠️

Minju's POV

"Can you like not do that?" I said annoyed.

"It's not my choice," Chaewon clicked her pen.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you hate me?" She turned to me. "You don't even know me."

"Because you're annoying and I would do a lot better with a different partner," I fake smiled at her. "And I'm not comfortable with you coming to my house. I mean, I have a dick. You could try something."

The girl just stared at me shocked.

"I-I just w-want us both to get g-good grades," she set the pen down.

The nerdy girl sat quietly for the rest of the class. I actually enjoyed it, not being annoyed.

Chaewon just stared at the desk. I scoffed.

"Is that all it takes to shut you up?" I teased. "Jesus, if I would've known that, I would've said that as soon as we got paired."

She said nothing, still sitting quietly.

"Pathetic," I growled.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you for making me feel welcome here."

She stood up, throwing her bag over her shoulder and walking out. I stared at her in awe.

"Ooh," I heard someone laugh. "The new girl is a sensitive one."

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please," I groaned. "She's been annoying me since this class started."

"She's barely uttered a word to you," the girl in front of me spoke.

"And who do you think you are talking to me like that?" I scoffed.

"Well I'm Yang Y/n," she stood up. "You should really be more respectful. I guess you forgot who sucked you off when no one liked you a couple years ago."

"Bite me princess," I leaned back in my chair, propping my feet on the desk. "Hey, while you're at it, make me a sandwich. And maybe bend over so I can see that work of art again."

"It's always the exes," she rolled her eyes then followed after Chaewon.

"I'll get her to fall for me again," I smirked. "If it's the last thing I do."

Y/n's POV

"Chaewon?" I called.

"Leave me alone," she sobbed.

I entered the bathroom stall then closed it behind me.

"Don't cry," I hugged her.

"Why are you being nice to me?" She whispered. "You're popular aren't you?"

"Yeah but I didn't ask for it," I smiled at her after pulling away.

Chaewon looked to me before smiling.

"You shouldn't cry," I took her glasses off and wiped her cheeks. "You're beautiful."

The girl blushed then I helped her stand up.

"I never got your name," she whispered.

"Yang Y/n," I bowed.

"Kim Chaewon," she bowed back.