Public Eye-Winter

Winter (aespa) x Male Reader
Requested by SirFlareon
⚠️Smut⚠️

Winter's POV

"Minjeong-ah!" Jimin yelled after she discovered my prank for her.

I snickered, running out of the dorms. My feet carried me to a little coffee shop.

"Minjeong?" I turned seeing my boyfriend. "You finally snuck out?"

"Of course I did," I pulled my hat down to cover my face. "But I am hiding. You know I don't want to be in the public eye right now."

I went over into the booth with him. It was secluded away from the rest of the shop.

"Your favorite," Y/n's smile gleamed in the dim light.

I kissed his cheek and sipped the drink.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Y/n tilted his head.

"Well," I sat my cup down. "You know that I need you but, my schedule isn't always free. So I was thinking maybe we could just start getting risky."

He furrowed his brows. I smirked at his innocence. My hands skillfully undid his belt under the table.

"M-Minjeong," he pushed my hands away.

"Y/n," I stroked his cheek. "We aren't in the public eye. Don't worry."

I took his cock out, moaning at the heat it was giving off. I spit on the tip before stroking it again.

Y/n looked at me uncertainly.

"Relax baby," I bit my lip. "No one is gonna notice."

I leaned my head down after dropping my napkin on the floor. My lips wrapped around the tip of his cock, suckling softly.

Y/n gasped, draping his jacket over me. I smirked to myself. I bobbed my head faster. I felt him thrust up into my mouth a little.

I moaned around his cock sending vibrations through him. My boyfriend squirmed as I gripped his balls.

My nails pressed into the sack as I massaged them.

"Fuck Minjeong," he let out a moan.

His moans were music to my ears. I never felt satisfied until he let them out. He wasn't as vocal in the beginning.

I guilt tripped him, telling him that if he didn't moan that it meant I was doing a bad job at pleasuring him.

He quickly changed his ways after that, being more vocal. I don't think we've been happier in the bedroom since then.

My tongue glided down the shaft making his hips buck. His tip gagged me. I pulled up for air.

"S-Sorry," he whispered.

"Don't be," I giggled.

I pressed kisses to the throbbing skin. My hand pumped him harder, my lips trailing to his balls.

My mouth welcomed the sack, wanting nothing more than to pleasure them. Y/n let out a sigh of content.

"I'm cumming Minjeong," he whimpered.

I smirked before pushing him all the way down my throat. His cum slipped perfectly into the narrow opening of my throat.

My moans spilled at the taste.

"You've been eating healthier and I love you for that," I pecked his lips.

Y/n smiled before peeking under my skirt.