Sugar Baby-Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon (TWICE) x Male Reader
Requested by Jake-Loves-You
⚠️Smut⚠️ & Lil Angst

Jeongyeon's POV

"There you are," I smiled as Y/n entered his apartment. "I've been waiting."

He nodded then came to me.

"I went to visit my Eomma," he set his jacket aside.

"How is my sugar baby?" I grabbed him by his belt.

"I'm better now," he looked me up and down.

I hummed, feeling his hands grab my hips.

"Jeongyeon can we talk?" He sighed. "Before we start this?"

"Can't it wait?" I began to unbutton his shirt. "I've missed you."

"Jeong-," I cut him off with a kiss.

I cupped his cheeks, bringing him closer to me. He picked me up then took me to his room. My back hit the bed.

Y/n has been in my life since our debut. I knew him in high school but not well. It was only until after our comeback with Likey that I gave him a proposition to be my sugar baby.

He was having a hard time in college at that point. So I made it easy for him. I gave him clothes, food, and money in exchange for sex.

He was all for that idea. And I was excited, he needed to catch a break.

"Go faster," I looked into his eyes. "I need you so bad Y/n."

He tore our clothes off, getting onto the bed. I bit my lip as he ran his fingers along my pussy.

"You really do need me," he smirked. "So wet."

I leaned my head back watching him stroke himself. He spit on his hand then rubbed it on his tip before pushing into me.

Y/n leaned over me, his hands holding himself up next to my head. I moaned as he stretched me. It's been awhile since our last session.

He thrusted deep, hitting my sensitive spot immediately. My arms wrapped around his and went to his upper back.

My legs looped on the back of his. I wanted him to go faster but he usually took his time. I guess I was just extra needy today.

"I missed you so much," I moaned softly.

Y/n smiled, leaning to me. His lips pressed to mine as he got faster. I scratched his back lightly.

"I missed you too," he whispered after pulling away.

My pussy tightened, squeezing his cock generously. I kissed him more before feeling him bite my lip.

He sat up slightly, holding my legs apart by my thighs. I panted softly and groped my breasts. His hands went on top of mine.

I gripped his wrists after he pinched and tugged at my nipples. I moaned louder, his bed beginning to shake.

My thighs were pushed down, allowing him to go deeper inside me. I began moaning louder. Y/n moaned softly as I looked into his eyes.

"Good boy," I whimpered. "Fucking me so well in return for all your gifts."

He panted, fucking me harder into his bed. He stopped before adjusting my body. I was turned onto my left side.

My right leg was lifted onto his shoulder as he began thrusting deeply. I sunk my nails into his thigh, earning a groan.

His thrusts got faster, my pussy fluttering around him.