Chapter one

You may be wondering who I am well my name is (Y/N) L/N) and well I'm here to tell you my story so let's jump into where most of my problems began shall we?

"Hmm what should I take the form of today?" Douma mumbled to himself. "Ah yes a 13 year old boy, who doesn't want an adorable child like me!" Douma said to himself and he quickly transformed. "Hmm it's raining tonight I should grab my umbrella" Douma said grabbing his umbrella and walking out of his temple. He walked until he saw the city lights. 'Tonight I feats of beautiful women' He thought to himself as he continued walking.

Douma had been walking for awhile and was confused as to why no women asked if he was alright. He walked until he heard sniffling from on of the alleys. 'Huh?' He thought to himself as he walked to see who it was. He found a girl that looked to be the same age as his form, crying curled up into a ball. No matter how hard Douma wanted to he couldn't bring himself to attack her. She had (H/L) (H/C) Hair sticking to her face from the rain her (E/C) eyes had tear streaks coming from them. He walked over to her and sat next to her with the umbrella covering both of them. "I'm Douma! What's your name?" Douma asked the girl next to him. "I-I'm y-y/n" the girl said slightly turning her head to look at Douma. 'Wow he has pretty eyes' she thought to herself. "Well y/n why are you out here in the rain?" Douma asked her. "M-my parents s-said they hated m-me and kicked m-me out" y/n said as her body was shivering from the cold. "Well y/n would you like to live with me?" Douma asked the girl. "R-really I-I wouldn't be a bother t-too your family?" Y/n asked now fully looking at him. "Well my parents were killed, and I'm ok with it so we don't have to ask anyone" Douma said with a toothy grin. "Oh alright then" Y/n said smiling back.