Chapter Twenty six

A/n: Re wrote this chapter so it fits better

~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

It had now been two days of you being in Doumas care he already had plans to drop you off at a wisteria inn when you had healed. He tipped off your crow saying he saved your life so it should do him a favor. Your crow also demanded a cracker but that wasn't an issue.

"Master master!" Hasuki said frantically running to Douma. "Yes? What is it?" He asked. "The girl she's fighting my blood demon art she's trying to wake up and I don't know how much longer I can keep her asleep" hasuki said worried she might be in trouble. "I feared this would happen" Douma said finishing off his meal. He stood up and walked to your room.

As he entered the room he saw you moving a bit. "Try your blood demon art again on her" Douma said. Hasuki nodded her head. She out her hands on each side of your head as they started to glow. "Make her dream of her life from four years ago" Douma said hoping it would work. Hasuki nodded and did exactly what he said.

You stopped moving and peacefully went back to sleep. "She stoped fighting it.." hasuki said amazed. "How did you know what to do lord douma?" Hasuki asked. "There's a reason I spared her, did you think I would just spare a random human?" Douma asked. "I guess you wouldn't spare someone unless they meant something to you" hasuki said internally cursing herself for not realizing this sooner.