Chapter Thirty One

A/n: I know y/n may have sounded rude in the last chapter but she had her reasons. Considering her past with being tricked by demons.

 Considering her past with being tricked by demons

~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

"Giyuu if anyone and I mean anyone finds out about this they will kill you on the spot! Are you crazy! Look I get that she's probably a good demon but nobody can know about this." You said still mad at him.

"Killing her would have been just the same as killing an innocent human, and if they will kill me for sparing her. Then so be it." He said confidently.

You sighed knowing he was right. "I get why you did it and I understand your reasoning but what if she does hurt someone? What do we do then? How do you explain that you trusted a demon when you shouldn't have without sounding like an idiot." You said looking at him with a sad expression.

"Then I'll die an idiot." He said trying to smile.

"You already are an idiot, now what the hell do I tell shinobu." You asked.

"It was a false alarm..?" Giyuu said trying to be helpful.

"Fuck you"

——

"So what happened?" Shinobu asked a few days later after your encounter with Giyuu.

"It was a false alarm." You said feeling like an idiot.

"Oh alright then, I guess we were wrong once again." She said looking down. 'I feel like an asshole' you thought to yourself.

"Well I guess I should continue to train kanao. I want her in the final selection in two years, and I would like for her to survive." Shinobu said standing up and walking towards the door of your estate.

"Good luck." You said to her before she left.

——

"Master? Are you alright?" Hasuki asked.

"I'm fine just bored, and annoyed." Douma said walking over to his display of dolls. He had one the stood out among the rest. It was you. Everything about it was identical too you.

Your (H/L) (H/C) hair, your (E/C) eyes, your (skin tone) and everything was all perfect in his eyes. So perfect he wanted to destroy it. Destroy the perfect smile it held.

He hated the way it mocked him. The way he knew he would never see you like that again. The doll was always there never leaving his mind. A constant reminder of what could have been.