Chapter twenty one

A/n: I have plot and I'm alive-ish

(2nd person pov)

You walked over to the rest of the hasira and sat next to muichiro. He was the other hashira you got along with considering you both are very quiet. "I have gotten news of an upper rank demon lurking in a village north of here, to be specific upper rank two" the master said calmly.

Your eyes widened at this sudden statement. "I'll go!" You said quickly standing up. "Thats good because I was hoping you would go" the master said kindly. "Hah?! Why does she get to go!" Sanemi said harshly. "Well unlike you sanemi this is personal for her and I would like it if shes the one to go considering she has the upper hand against this specific demon" He said explaining it in very little detail.

Sanemi scowled and sat back down still glaring at you. "Alright now that that's settled we will be having another flame pillar in a couple of days y/n will be off on her mission so please be welcoming" the master said as the hashiras nodded.

After the meeting was over you walked over to the butterfly estate. You jumped on top of the tall fence and saw kanao in her demon slayer uniform standing in the garden helping shinobu with her poison. You jumped onto the ground and walked over to the garden. "You know you don't have to be so silent I can still sense you" shinobu said still working with her plants and flowers.

You didn't respond and walked over to some of the flowers. You picked a couple of orange looking flowers. "Hey shinobu where did you get the marigolds? Aren't they hard to find around here?" You asked holding the flowers. "Yes but after a long time I found some." She said still not looking up at you. "Alright I'm going inside I will be back outside in a little bit." You said walking inside with the flowers.

As you walked inside you saw a girl with a blue butterfly hairpin. "You must be the great Aoi I have heard about. I was hoping to meet you and looks like I finally have." You said as she looked at you shocked. "You're a hashira, wow I have never met a hashira before." She said happily. "Well its nice to meet you but I have something to do, have a nice day." You said walking away leaving her stunned.