Chapter thirty eight, HAPPY ONE YEAR!!

A/n: a drawing I made^

(2nd person pov)

"Well I uh- fine I wanted to help train the kids." You said not even trying to hide what you wanted to do. "Well that depends, what type of training?" She asked slightly agitated that you were going to do this weather she said yes or not.

"My type of trining." You said in little to no words and shinobu looked at you like you were giyuu, which is an insult in its own. "Fine just don't kill them, or worsen their injuries." She said speaking in a stern manner that reminded you of senjuro when he's mad.

"Yes I know, you will kill me if that were to happen and I don't plan on dying yet." You said with a small laugh as shinobu rolled her eyes and walked away. 'Shes a scary women' you thought turning around and walking the other direction.

———

"Alright guys follow me!" You spoke aloud making sure the three boys could hear you as you lead them up a rather large hill. This was a hill that you visited quite frequently and so far it was one if your favorite places to be. So why not make them train here.

"Miss y/n i think my legs are going to give out." Spoke the blond boy who looked as if he would fall over and down the hill from a slight breeze. "Knock it off zenshuo." Came a rather calm and scruffy voice, you didn't know inosuke could be this quiet. Even with his ego hurt.

"Well zenitsu i hope you know that if you do collapse and fall down the hill when night comes it's inevitables a demon will come for you-" you said before he cut you off and started talking about how refreshed and energized he suddenly felt.

After a few more minutes of walking up the hill you four finally came to a stop, the rim around the top of the hill was covered in wisteria trees and flowers bloomed all around, there had to be at least a hundred different types of flowers here. With almost no clouds in the sky this place looked surreal.

"Alright boys welcome to your new training grounds, by the way don't tell anyone this place exists, this place is strictly meant for training. Now follow me." You said leading them to the center of it all.

~~~~~~

A/n: Happy one year!!! It's officially been one year since I started this and If someone told me a year ago that this would get 75k reads in a year I probably would have called them a lair but here we are. Thank you to everyone who has stuck around this long, even after reading the first few horrendous chapters, because I sucked at writing back then and I refuse to re write them.

Anyways The next time this is updated it will be complete and have a normal updating schedule, Happy Juneteenth, Happy fathers day to any father reading this (for some reason) and Happy One year anniversary of me creating this fic.

Love you all, drink water and have an amazing summer!

~Loki