Chapter Thirty Five

A/n: Hi sorry I haven't been updating, I had some personal issues to deal with but I'm back for now. Also if I do just randomly disappear just know I'll be back within two weeks.

 Also if I do just randomly disappear just know I'll be back within two weeks

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

Nezuko standing up from her box glared at the white haired man infront of her. She watched as his rare blood dripped from his arm. To her seconds felt like hours she could practically hear each and every drop of blood hitting the ground.

"Nezuko!" She stopped what she was doing upon hearing her brother's voice. She looked as if in a trance, some might say she was frozen in her mind. Slowly she pulled her hands to her sides clenching her fists.

She turned her head away from his arm with a 'hmpm' shocking the hashiras and putting a smile on both yours and tanjiros faces. Tanjiro looked like he was about to collapse from pure happiness.

Shinobu nodded in approval with a small genuine smile. "Now that isn't something you see everyday" you mumbled under your breath. "Kakushi take the boy and demon girl to the butterfly estate." Shinobu ordered. The kakushi struggled to pick up tanjiro as he demanded he headbutt sanemi again for him stabbing nezuko.

—————

"So how are they?" You asked Shinobu sitting in her office. "They're fine, if they would listen they would be in much better condition. That poor blond can't do anything at the moment with his shrunken arms." You laughed thinking about that poor kid. Until Shinobu shot you a glare.

"Anyways hows the modified poison?" You asked. "Still a work in progress." She said moving different papers aside. "So what if you don't die? Will it kill you?" You asked watching her pause.

"If in the impossible situation that I don't die, the poison wouldn't kill me anymore then the injuries i would have. It wouldn't kill me until im at least forty. I will die in that battle unless someone else kills him." She said looking at you.

"Well how does kanao feel about this?" You asked feeling the room tense up. "She doesn't know not yet. I have a feeling she will interfere and I can't have that happening. Now if you interfere and get yourself killed just know I will throw sand on your grave." She said laughing at her own remark.

"But in all seriousness you better not die, we can't lose anymore. You have kanao and senjuro to look after too. Not to mention I have a feeling these boys will get attached to you. So when we fight him be safe." Shinobu said standing up from her chair and walking to you. "I will." You said reassuring her.

A/n: lmao got covid I just have a headache though so I'm fine.