Chapter nineteen

A/n: sorry its really short this is just kinda a filler chapter (not edited)

(3rd person pov)

After Y/n was accepted as the flame hashira she went to the butterfly estate. She pushed open the large doors to the estate, when she walked around the house she found shinobu in the garden. "What are you doing?" Y/n asked looking at shinobu who was messing around with a wisteria flower.

"You know wisteria seeds are poisonous to humans if ingested right?" Y/n asked looking down at shinobu. "That's why I'm separating them, while you were gone on all of your missions I went to the final selection. Turns out I had a hard tine cutting off those demons heads and those were the weak ones. So Im trying to turn this wisteria into a harmless poison for humans but deadly to demons" she said concentrating on the flower. "Huh that's actually pretty smart" Y/n said sitting down to help her.

For the next couple of hours both y/n and shinobu sat in the grass of the butterfly estate separating the wisteria flowers from the seeds.

"Finally were done" shinobu said happily. "Now all I have to do is make some modifications to my swords and sheath then turn this into a poison, thanks for the help y/n." She said happily walking into her home.

Y/n got up and walked over to the big doors at the entrance of the estate. "Looks like I will be visiting this place more often. My house is almost done" she said with a sigh as she left the butterfly estate.