Chapter ten

"Kyō we should visit kanae-Chan before she's off on her mission" You said as you finished sharpening both yours and Kyōjurōs swords. "Alright I'm sure if we leave early nobody will mind" Kyōjurō said putting his sword in his sheath. "Hey Senjuro we are going to be leaving early to visit kanae-Chan at the butterfly estate." Kyōjurō said to his little brother. "Oh alright we'll good bye and good luck, make sure to come back home safely" He said hugging both you and Kyōjurō. "We promise!" You said as he gave you both high-fives.

You both walked down the path to the butterfly estate. "Why didn't visit before her other missions?" Kyōjurō asked as you continued to walk. "Well it's just on this one she's going off to find uppermoon two" you said quietly. "Wait isn't that the demon who tricked you?" He asked getting quiter at the end. "Yea and I wanted to wish her luck" You said as you both could start to see the butterfly estate.

"Ara-Ara I didn't expect to see you two here, come in" Shinobu said welcoming you both at the door. "We would like to visit kanae-Chan before her mission please" You asked. "Alright follow me" shinobu said leading you both to kanae.

"See kanao showing emotions makes you strong!" Kanae said sitting in the garden with kanao who had her normal stone cold confused looking face on. "Sorry to interrupt but these two are here to see you Née-San" shinobu said letting you and Kyojuro walk into the garden to see kanae.

"Hello! It's nice to see you again flower pillar!" Kyōjurō said happily. "Hello Kyōjurō it's nice to see you again too" kanae said with a smile "could I talked to you in private kanae?" You asked quietly. "Oh of course, follow me" She said getting up and leading you to the side of the butterfly estate.

"What's up" she asked. "Well the demon you're going off to fight, I know who he is" You said. "Huh how?" She asked tilting her head. "It's my hometown, there is only one demon in that entire area. His name is Douma he kills other demons who go there so none of them do" You said looking up at kanae. "And how do you know about this demon?" She asked "when I was 12 my parents kicked me out and I found someone who looked to be my age anyways I trusted them, found out they were a demon. Then I ran and somehow ran into shinjuro. Anyways that's not the point the point is he's uppermoon 2 so be careful also don't breath in the mist he makes!" You said as kanae looked at you with wide eyes "got it" She said right before she gave you a hug. "Finnish the finale selection for me ok?" She asked "got it" you said reassuring her.