Chapter twenty eight

A/n: sorry I haven't updated in a while, school started and I have been really stressed lately. But hopefully I will be able to update more often. This is really just a filler chapter so it's pretty short. Also for those who remember how old is y/n? I forgot.

 Also for those who remember how old is y/n? I forgot

~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

About a week after your encounter with shinobu she was going to be accepted as the insect hashira.

"Ah hello y/n!" Kyōjurō said happily walked besides you. "Hello" you said calmly. "You know I would like to know what happened on that mission to make you change" he said looking at you. "You will know Kyōjurō when I tell you" you said walking away with a small smile.

You would give short replies and sometimes not even talk at all. Shinobu seemed to follow along with the way you acted, it was rare to see you too not smiling. It started so creep the others out at your sudden mood change but they eventually got used to it.

"Hey y/n!" You heard a loud voice call your name from a distance. "Yes shinigazawa-san?" You said. "Kocho wants you, also tell her she has a crow for a reason and to use it" sanemi said, he then walked away.