Chapter Thirty Two

A/n: I wanna do the love me love me trend but with douma and y/n using my drawings. When I finish it I'll post it here too.

 When I finish it I'll post it here too

~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

"Douma." A voice called out.

"Yes master?" Douma said bowing before muzan.

"What is on your mind? For the past year something has occupied your mind more then me." Muzan said.

"I'm sorry master but I cannot help it. It seems like I'm finally feeling something but all it really does is mess with me. I will try to control it from now on. Please forgive me." Douma said.

"Fine but fix that nuisance." Muzan said disappearing from doumas sight. Douma let out a sigh of relief. Scared of what muzan would do if he found out.

Douma stood up looking around for anything to calm his nerves. He took in a deep breath calming himself from the fear of his master. He hated the fact the he could now feel emotions. He found it disgusting.

He hated them for what they had done to him, they turned him weak. It all started happening when he saw you bloody and bruised that night a year ago. He never realized how much he cared until he saw you like that.

What hurt more was the fact he was almost positive you were off somewhere planning his death. Waiting for the right time to kill him. He wished you would spare him and maybe consider living with him again.

He just wanted to take you home and hug you again. Like he used too, and not have you fear for your life around him. He wanted to marry you and make you his bride. He wanted to hear your joyful laughter.

He still heard you laughing in his head sometimes. But instead of it being joyful it would haunt him, like a poison slowly killing it's victim. You were the poison and he was the victim.