Chapter -36.5

A/n: This is just a short story that has nothing to do with the story but it's to celebrate 1000 votes on this fic! Tysm all of you! (Face reveal at the bottom lol)

{Beauty}

(2nd person pov)

You sat alone in the courtyard of your college. Watching butterflies fly past you letting their wings flow with the breeze. There wasn't a cloud in the sky and the sun was shining, everyone else was in class but you? You were talking today off from your studies. It got to overwhelming so you asked to have a few days off to collect yourself.

Funny enough they allowed you five days, you really only needed about two but you were great full. Until he showed up, you had never seen him before. Considering the collage is pretty large it didn't surprise you. But he walked over to you scaring both you and the butterflies. You turned around to face him about to yell at him for scaring you. Only to find a man with silky long blond and silver hair.

He had pastel rainbow eyes and his face showed confusion. He was leaning on the bench you were sitting on resting his head on his arms. "Why are you out here?" He asked his face holding innocence. "I-uhm none if your business." You said sternly. "Jeez why're you so mean? I simply asked a question." He said standing up fulling and placing his hand on the back if his neck. He had to be at least six foot and you couldn't lie he was extremely attractive.

"Hm? Are you alright miss?" He asked observing your red face. "Im Fine go away." You said turning back around to your original spot away from his. "Oh well I'm douma, nice to meet you miss..?" He asked smiling. "Miss y/n." You mumbled. "Ah well then nice meeting you miss y/n!" He said still smiling but then walking off. 'Douma huh? What a weird name.' You thought to yourself silently.

~~two days later~~

"Oh miss y/n! Hello!" Douma said running up to you. "Oh hi... douma?" You asked not sure if that was his name of not. "May I ask what your doing today?" He asked confused as to why you once again aren't in class. "I'm just walking around campus I guess, why?" You asked skeptically. "Oh no reason just curious." Douma expressed still keeping his smile.

After a few months you and douma became friends, he would somehow find you almost everyday just to spend time with you. It confused you as to why he held so much interest in you. You never really had friends and were a bit of a loner. The inly things you were somewhat good at was art and school. So why would he be so interested in someone as boring as you? That the question you always asked him.

~~~~

"Hey douma?" You said grabbing his attention. "Yes y/n?" He responded while you both sat in the grass while he watched you draw. "What's so interesting about me that you spend almost everyday with me?" You asked. Thus was the first time he had heard you ask this. So he responded in the only way he could. "That's for you to find out." He would say.

Douma would only tell you this because not even he knew as to why he was so drawn to you. It was like you're a magnet and he's a nail. He's pulled towards you no matter what he does. He once questioned himself to find out what it was about you. He questioned if it was your beautiful eyes that sparked under the suns rays of light or how the moon illuminated them in the dark.

He asked himself if it was your laughter. It always sounded so genuine and gentle. He liked making you laugh, he found when you were happy he was happy. It took him a very long time to find out what it was. It drove him crazy thinking about you day and night wondering around to try and find you. But soon he figured out what made him always want to be near you.

It was your beauty and not just your physical beauty, but your personality. He liked the way that you were the quiet and gentle type but have made grown men cry from just your words. The way most people avoided you but you were alright with it. The way you both could just sit in a comfortable silence for hours on end. They way you didn't mind when he rested his head on your shoulder to watch you draw.

They way your hair wound constantly get messed up in the wind and you would have to fix it. The way your eyes lit ip in pure joy when you got a fluffy blanket for your birthday from him. The way you hugged him when you were sad. When he was the first person you always called. All those thing and about a million more are what made you beautiful to douma.

One day he wanted to express how he found you beautiful, and how amazing you were and how he truly felt for you. He promised himself he would tell you whether it be tomorrow, in a few weeks, or maybe even in a year. But for now he was alright with how your friendship was. Maybe one day you might even be his wife. He would be the happiest person in the world if that were to happen. Although for now he liked the friendship.

{The end}

(My pronouns are they/them)