Chapter six

"I'm Rengoku Shinjuro, and you may not believe this but that man is a demon and I'm a demon slayer" He said sternly as you looked up. "Eh? W-Well that would explain a lot I guess" you said quietly. "Do you have a family?" Rengoku asked. "No they kicked me out when I was 12" you said. "Well would you like to come live with me and my family in our home. You would be safe from demons" he said looking down at you with a sad face. "S-sure" you mumbled out standing up slowly. As you got up and started walking he explained to you what exactly demons were. He also explained that the demon you were living with was the third most powerful.

"Welcome to my estate" He said as the gates opened. You looked at it in awe. "I have never seen a home this big, except for doumas temple" you said mumbled the last part too yourself. "What was that last part?" He asked looking at you. "Nothing" you said. He lead you to his home and opened the door for you. You silently walked inside behind him. "Kyōjurō! Senjuro!" Then man yelled as two boys came into the room you both were in. "I want you too meet y/n" shinjuro said. "Hi y/n! I'm kyōjurō" The clearly older boy said with a smile. "Hi y/n I'm senjuro" the younger boy said. "H-hi" you mumbled out. "Y/n will be staying with us" shinjuro said. "May I ask why?" The older boy said. "My parents kicked me out when I was 12 and apparently I have been living with the third strongest demon without even knowing it" you mumbled out. "Did I get that right?" You asked looking up at shinjuro. "Yes you said it correctly" he said back to you as the two younger boys stood there in shock.