Chapter eighteen

A/n: this one has about a year time skip, just letting you know now, also remember y/n is one year older then Kyōjurō.

(3rd person pov)

It had been one year since y/n had become apart of the demon slayer corps, and now she was about to become the next flame pillar. She had gotten quite a few scars over that year but nothing to noticeable. On the days she wasn't hunting down demons she would train.

She had turned 17 about a month ago so she was about to be the youngest pillar. She had easily killed lower moon three, she got a few cuts a scrapes but nothing to bad. Over the year she became what some would call cold and others would call heartless. She had seem more deaths then she could count including her comrades and innocent people. Not forgetting demons of course.

The only reason she fought so hard to become a pillar was so she would get sent on more dangerous missions, hoping one would lead her to douma.

She now walked silently to the hashira meeting where she would become the flame hashira. She had a cold and dead expression on her face, it was far different from what used to be her normal happy expression she once had. He aura had completely changed over the year, it was completely filled with hate and dread.

Once she arrived she saw the sound pillar uzui tengen, the stone pillar gyomei Himejima, and she saw the wind pillar, r/n (random name beacuse nemi isn't a hashira yet) "ah welcome y/n l/n" the master said kindly. He was already partially blind in one eye due to his sickness.

Y/n walked up to the rest of the hashiras sending glares at them. "Y/n, looks like you have changed a bit. Where was that once happy and funny girl I once knew. She was quite flamboyant!" Tengen said happily. "Dead dumb ass" she said shocking him as he stood there. "Well looks like you have quite the temper" he said still trying to keep up his image. "Uzui she clearly would beat the shit out of you, stop trying" r/n said tiredly.