Chapter Thirty.

A/n: Flowers From 1970 is sad as hell. I cried the rest of the night after reading it. Also a double update?

 Also a double update?

~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

You simply stood there is shock. "I don't know if it will work or not. But considering he almost always eats women I'm going to assume it will work. I will give you more of the details later on but when we find him. I need you or kanao there to finish him off." She said getting up and standing at your side. "Now I have a mission to go on. You may need to rest I don't think you have fully recovered yet" shinobu said walking away leaving you still standing in her office.

You don't know how long you had been standing there for but it was already dark out and you couldn't get over what shinobu had said. She was like a sister to you and you couldn't let her die. Not at the hands of Douma.

——

As you made you way back to your estate you still thought about what shinobu could be planning. You needed to put a stop to it. Even if it takes you years to do you'll do it.

——

"Caw Caw Tomioka is back! Caw Caw Tomioka is back!" You crow yelled in your ear. You spent all night pacing your home not sleeping one bit.

So you walked to Tomiokas estate. By the time you got there it seemed he was already home. You walked into the front of his estate to his door. You knocked a couple of times before he find answered it. He looked tired and depressed per usual.

"Yes?"

"I would like to know what happened on your mission" you said stunning him. He looked scared and shocked.

"Why? It was a false alarm thats all"

"Giyuu you seem to forget I am also a pillar, You're lying through your teeth."

He stood there looking at you for a moment before stepping aside you let you inside.

After you both walked inside he closed the door, you walked over to one of his rooms and sat down. He soon followed.

"Alright now what really happened?"

"He was there... muzan I mean he was there and I was too late" Giyuu mumbled.

You let a shocked expression appear on your face. "He was..?"

"Yes, and he killed and innocent family. Except for two kids. Tanjiro and Nezuko..." his tone tuned dark at he sat there not daring to finish his sentence.

"And? What happened to there and where are they now?" You asked.

"Tanjiro is training with the former water pillar and for nezuko..." Giyuu trailed off and started mumbling.

"Giyuu. What happened to her." You said seriously.

"She's a demon. But I can explain why I didn't kill her!"

"You didn't fucking kill her?" You yelled standing up.

"In my defense she protected tanjiro when he was hurt and bleeding! Even when she had just turned into a demon and was most likely starving!" Giyuu said explaining himself.