Chapter fourteen

A/n: I don't know why but I really like writing in 2nd person pov. I might change it up a bit later on.

(2nd person pov)

"Come on Kyō almost there i see the estate." You said encouragingly as Kyōjurō was about to pass out. "I know" he said tiredly trying to keep up. You both continued to walk until you were pretty close.

You saw senjuro running up to both of you as you and Kyōjurō collapsed. "Y/n! Onii-chan!" Senjuro said as he hugged both of you. "Hey senjuro" you said tiredly trying to get back up again. "Thank goodness you both are alive i was worried!" He said crying into you both.

"Well we better not waste time! We should probably head inside now." Kyōjurō said helping you up. "Thats a good idea its getting a but dark." You said standing up. You,senjuro, and Kyōjurō all walked back to the rengoku estate.

As the three of us walked in we saw shinjuro standing there. "Welcome home and good job at staying alive" he said tiredly and walked back to his room. "At least it's something" you said quietly. "I guess you right, its better then nothing" Kyōjurō said smiling to himself.

Both you and Kyōjurō ate dinner and went to bed after that. You were exhausted and in need of sleep after to week you had.

You stirred awake to the sound of quiet sniffles and your door closing. You opened your eyes to find senjuro next to you gently trying to wake you up. "Hm?" You looked at him as you sat up. "Hey whats wrong?" You asked seeing tears stream down his face. "I-i had a nightmare" he said quietly. "And i was wondering if i could sleep with you, normal i would go see dad but he wouldn't let me" he said quietly.

"Sure, you can stay with me for the night" you said letting him snuggle into your side. "Goodnight y/n" he said quietly. "Goodnight senjuro" You said laying down and falling asleep.

A/n: i didn't go through and edit out any mistakes so sorry if there are any of them