Chapter Thirty Three

A/n: I don't think I spelled haffuda right. Also I plan on finishing this by Christmas. I want to make the last chapter super long and post it on Christmas. Then I'll do the epilogue. I want the last chapter to be over 5000 words.

 I want the last chapter to be over 5000 words

~~~~~~~~~~
(2nd person pov)

You stood next to the rest of the pillars. It had been two and a half years since your last encounter with douma. You watched as Giyuu stood off to the side next to a red headed boy with hanafuda earrings.

He was the one giyuu had told you about with the demon sister. You felt bad for him, he was only a kid and was about to be killed. Mitsuri had become a hashira and was standing next to you with Kyōjurō on your other side.

The boy slowly awoke and looked panicked. Out of instinct you walked over to help him sit up. "Wha where am I" he started.

"Your at a pillar meeting about you and your sister." You said looking directly at Giyuu. "We just need to prove what Giyuu is saying is true. That's all, you'll be alright." You said calming him.

"Y/n I thought you never lie huh? He is about to be executed one we kill his sister!" Uzui said with a smile. The poor boy looked shocked at what he was hearing.

"Uzui. Shut the fuck up you sick son of a bitch." You stated calmly. Standing up you pointed your sword directly at him. "This boy will not be punished if what Giyuu said is true. So don't say shit unless you can back it and for now we don't know anything about the girl." You said angrily putting your sword away.

You still sat next to the boy infront of Giyuu. Sanemi walked over holding a brown and black box. You looked over seeing the boy tense up. Sanemi started talking but you zoned out keeping your eyes on the box.