Chapter thirty seven

A/n: sorry I was gone again, Ill try to update more often, maybe also Hi tober I know you're reading this you simp. Also to those confused about the last chapter pf then already starting training there's that training and another type the first is to help them heal and the second is to get their strength back and that whole arc so we are moving into the more strength arc

 Also to those confused about the last chapter pf then already starting training there's that training and another type the first is to help them heal and the second is to get their strength back and that whole arc so we are moving into the more s...

~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

"Oh hi miss y/n." Tanjiro said with a smile. "Hello tanjiro, I see someone has been taking his medication unlike others." You said walking towards him while zenitsu chugged medicine. "Well I have to get strong so we can defeat muzan." He said with a smile. "Well you do have the right idea." You said patting his head.

"Aoi, how is inosuke?" You asked looking over at the bedridden boy who refused to speak. "He shouldn't be talking for the time being and he needs to wait for his vocal cords to heal which shouldn't talk long if he continues to take his medication so him and tanjiro should be able to start recovery training in a few weeks." Aoi said with her hand on her chin clearly lost in thought. "And the yellow boy?" Upon asked you could see him flinch in the corner of your eye.

"On he will need at least two months at this rate." Aoi said with an agitated tone clearly directed at him, you couldn't blame her though. You hadn't even known him that long and his high pitched voice and constant crying already annoyed you. "Well they better get well soon I have something in mind training wise and before you ask yes I did ask kocho first." You said finally leaving their room.

"So what exactly did you ask me about first?" A soft voice said from behind you, upon turning around you found kocho leaning on the wall looking at you smiling. 'Shit..' you mentally cursed yourself for not being more careful. "I wanted to help with the recovery training, and was about to head to your office to ask but I told aoi that so she wouldn't complain." You replied. "Y/n my office is that way." Shinobu said using her thumb to point the opposite direction of where you were going.

(Ha cliffhanger ish idk)