Chapter Thirty Four

A/n: I need help I like angst a bit too much, I also suck at drawing douma. Almost 20k reads?? Damn that's more than I expected-
Also sorry I won't be able to finish it by Christmas school got in the way, Ill still try though.

 Almost 20k reads?? Damn that's more than I expected-Also sorry I won't be able to finish it by Christmas school got in the way, Ill still try though

~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

You finally came to your senses when Sanemi stabbed the box with his sword. The boy while still having his hands tied behind his back ran up to sanemi. He swong his sword at the boy but missed. Somehow the boy was able to headbutt him, and knock Sanemi to the ground.

While still protecting the box. Mitsuri let out a laugh, then apologized. You found it quite funny but suppressed your urge to laugh at how stupid sanemi looked. Almost out of nowhere the masters children arrived saying he was here. One by one you all bowed with sanemi pushing the boys head into the dirt.

"Hello my children" The master said with his calming angelic voice. It brought you and everyone else who heard it peace for some reason. "Glad you see your doing flamboyantly master, as you should be." Uzui said with his normal booming voice.

"Ara Ara~ glad to see your ok master, you seem to be doing better than last time." Shinobu said with a smile. "Ah thank you my children. I appreciate it, now what is this talk of a boy carrying a demon?" The master asked. "Well-" "uzui let the boy speak." You said cutting off the sound hashira.

The boy looked at you as you gave him a slight nod to speak. "W-Well my sister was turned into a demon a little over two years ago and during that time she never once attacked or hurt a human and she has been fighting along side me over since!" The boy said knowing full well his life depended on what he said.

The master gave a slight nod before grabbing something. It was a slip of paper that he let us look at. "This is a letter I was sent by the former water hashira saying exactly what Tanjiro just said. Therefore we do indeed have proof of nezuko going two years without harming a human." The master said as some hashiras eyes widened.

"I hope that you can all come to terms with my decision." He said putting the letter away.

"I apologize in advance master." Sanemi said before cutting his arm and letting his blood fall on the wooden box. "Come on out demon you know you want it!" He said with a sadistic smile. "It won't work in the sun." Obanai said from his spot on the ground. Sanemi rolled his eyes at him before running into the shade.

In the shade behind the master he continued his taunting until the demon girl known as nezuko finally choose to make herself seen.