Chapter twenty nine

A/n: Ngl I forgot about this for awhile, but I'm back for now. Seriously though how old is y/n?

 Seriously though how old is y/n?

~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

You walked along the dirt roads down to the butterfly estate. It was a lot farther of a walk now that you were walking from the masters Estate instead of yours.

Upon entering the estate you found Aoi yelling at someone. "No you can't! Now leave you creep!" Aoi shouted at the man. Against your better judgment you walked over to see what was happening. "Y/n can you get rid of him, he keeps asking about kanao and I'm sick of it" aoi said clearly angered by his existence.

You nodded walking over to him. He looked to be around the age of 18, and he was pathetic in your eyes. "Hah what's this one gonna do? Kill me?" He asked in a mocking tone.

Aoi simply smiled at his remark. "Probably" she said as you unsheathed your sword and held it to his neck. "Leave, and maybe you will still have five fingers on each hand." You said still keeping a smile on your face.

The man looked as if he was scared out of his mind, considering you were holding a sword to his neck. He probably is scared out of his mind. "Whoa whoa get this crazy bitch away from me!" He yelled backing up. "Y/n I'm sure you can handle this guy" aoi said walking away with a smug look on her face.

The man had soon ran off and left the estate. You walked inside on your way to find shinobu, to see what she needed. As soon as you knocked on her door she opened it and pulled you inside her room. "Y/n, Giyuu is going on a mission in the mountains tomorrow supposedly muzan is there. I was wondering because you and him are friends if you could find out what happened when he comes back." Shinobu said.

You stood there confused as to why shinobu wanted to know but brushed it off. "I will try I don't know how willing he will be to tell me though, normally he is pretty secretive" "I know he is, but muzan might be there, and that's one step closer to douma. This might sound crazy but I have a plan to kill him." Shinobu said with a small smile. "But I will need to die first..."