Chapter thirty six

A/n: changed my username and banner

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

"Ah zenitsu guess what?" Tanjiro asked the blond boy who was still stuck in bed due to his small arms.

"Yes?" Zenitsu asked hesitantly, he had become used to tanjiro and inosuke coming back and immediately going to bed from their training but today was different both boys seemed happier.

"One of the flame hashira has visited! Her name is y/n l/n! She's very nice and let us have half the day off! Aoi wasn't the happiest about it but was fine later on. She said she'll be staying at the butterfly estate for a bit." As tanjiro spoke he sounded happier then he had while at the butterfly estate the whole time they had been there.

'Is the training that bad that he's this happy about having half the day off?' Zenitsu wondered horrified of what was to come for him when he started the training.

——

You wandered around the garden watching all the butterflies fly around as you entered their home. You had helped aoi with her laundry to make up for giving the two boys half the day off. As you walked you found kanao standing with butterflies swarming her. "Hello kanao." You said walking and standing next to her.

You watched her take her coin from her pocket a flip it in the air, after that she out her coin away and stayed silent. "Fair enough, whatever the coin says goes." You said smiling at the ground. "I was just bored I guess so I was wondering if I could stand here with you and watch the butterflies. I haven't gotten any missions in a week, weird right?" You asked. Kanao simply nodded in agreement.

You were content with the fact that kanao agreed with you on her own so you got up and let her be for the time being. Wandering off to find that kamado boy and his sister once again. You felt bad for your first reaction when you heard of them from giyuu. But you had been tricked by a demon in that past and weren't letting your guard down anytime soon.

Wandering through the estate you saw many injured people. But none of them were tanjiro. So you kept walking until you walked past a room where you heard quite the amount of yelling. Upon opening the door you found tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu who was complaining to aoi about the gross medication.

"Just drink it! I don't care if you don't like it you need it!" Aoi yelled getting frustrated with him, so you decided ti make yourself known. "Zenitsu, drink it." You said in a threatening tone. You were amused as you watching the boy then chug his medicine like his life depended on it because in your eyes his life did depend on it.