Chapter Twenty Five

A/n: here is where it gets more interesting , I think I fixed this chapter so it fits better.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

Douma casted his mist away from your collapsed body, he walked over and crouched down next too you snapping his fingers. Two demons appeared bowing next to him. "I want you to help her heal her body, don't kill her or turn her into a demon. Understand?" Douma said strictly. The two demons nodded their heads, they quickly picked you up and carried you to doumas temple.

Douma picked up your sword and walked back to his temple debating on your fate. He walked inside and walked to the room you are in. He opened to door to find one of the demons patching up your wounds. "I want her to stay asleep, we cant have her knowing we saved her life" douma said watching you. "Understood lord douma" the demon girl said using her blood demon art to keep you asleep.

Douma sat patiently watching your wounds heal so far you had spent 24 hours in his care along with his demons. Half the time he was the one healing your wounds. He had taken your sheath off your belt and sheathed your sword so now they are resting up against one of the walls along with your haori. Due to the ice in your lungs and your shoulder wound a demon named hasuki had to use her blood demon art. Douma left that part to her considering your chest had to be exposed.

Your chest was technically still exposed just with bandages wrapped around you. Your legs had multiple small cuts along with the large gash in your calf so they had wrapped up your legs and put the bottom of your demon slayer uniform back on. The top of your uniform rested on the floor besides your sword and haori.

Now douma was just waiting for most of your wounds to heal. He was also very much ok if they took another month to heal considering he actually liked taking care of you. But the reality is you are healing far faster then any normal human due to your training and hasukis blood demon art. Meaning douma would have to let you go again in a few days. Oh how he dreaded the thought of losing you again.