Chapter five

You were picking out flowers to make a Bouquet of them for the dining table when you went back inside the temple, you heard an odd noise coming from doumas room. You walked up to his room and heard the sound of slurping and chewing. 'What is he doing' you thought to yourself.

You slowly opened to door just a bit so he wouldn't notice you. You looked inside his room and saw half eaten women on the floor a Douma eating ones leg. You recognized these women they were his followers. "D-Douma" you whispered loud enough for him to hear. "Y-y/n-Chan what are you doing back already?" He asked dropping the woman's leg. "You- You monster!" You screamed at him "y/n-Chan please let me explain-" "No! You lied to me this entire time! What are you gonna do? eat me like the others!" You said slowly backing away from him. "I never want to see you ever again!" You said turning around and bolting out of the temple. You had tears streaming down your cheeks as you ran into the sunlight.

"Y/n..?" Douma said sitting down. "I would never hurt you y/n-chan" he said sadly resting his hands on his knees. "Great now I have to kill her" he said with a serious face and stood up.

You didn't know how far you had been running all you knew was that the sun was starting to set and you had been running since early morning. You kept running because you didn't want to die. All of a sudden you bumped into someone, he had golden hair with slightly red tips. He was wearing a uniform of some sort. "Are you ok miss?" He asked crouching down to you're level. He could sense a demon but didn't know where it was coming from. "N-No this g-guy he was eating a w-woman." You said still crying and curling in a ball. "What did he look like?" The man asked. "He had long blond and silver hair and he had pastel eyes w-with a kanji in both his eyes" you mumbled out still in shock.