Chapter thirteen

A/n: sense the 6th,7th, and 8th forms of flame breathing are unknown I will be making those three up.

(2nd person pov)

Both you and Kyōjurō had finished making the covers they were pretty big and by the time you finished it was sunrise. "Kyō will you be ok on your own? I wanna go hunting and set up traps for more animals" you said slowly taking the skin off the rabbit. "Of course! It is morning ill make sure to stay out of the shade!" He said happily.

After you had finished cooking and skinning the rabit you spilt with kyojuro. He had half of the rabbit with him and you had the other half as you looked for places to set up traps. You found a deer that was roaming the forest and decided to kill it.

"7th form, sunlights flame" you mumbled and you moved at the speed of light swinging your sword upwards cutting off the deers head. (You basically are gliding on you knees thats why you swing upwards) the deers body feel over in an instant. You grabbed both its head and body as you dragged it back to where you and Kyōjurō were staying.

When you came back you found Kyōjurō cutting the bark off a tree with what looked to be a rock knife. "Kyō what are you doing?" You asked dragging the deer behind you. "Oh im-" he started to say as he stared at you wide eyed. "What?" You asked confused. "Thats a huge deer! That could feed us for the rest of the week!" He said excitedly.

After that both you and Kyōjurō passed the finale selection. Not many passed but you two did. You came out with a couple scratches here and there nothing to bad though. But you both were exhausted as you walked back to the flame estate holding each other up.