Chapter three

(I'm experimenting with a new writing style so hopefully it won't be too bad)

"Y/n-Chan~" Douma called as he jumped next to you waking you up from your sleep. "Ugh Douma I want sleep not cuddles" you said turning on you side to see your goofy housemate. "But Y/n-Chan~ I thought you liked my cuddles!" Douma whined hugging you tighter. "I do Douma but for the past two years I have been telling you, I need sleep!" You said putting you face in your pillow. "But y/n-Chan I missed you!" Douma continued whining into your side. "Douma it's been five hours" you stated. "You know what fine" you said sitting up. You looked down to see Douma who was clinging to your waist, and his legs hanging off the bed. "Douma you're too tall" you said laughing at him. "How rude" Douma said sitting up, He started pouting and turned his head away from you. "Aww is Douma sad? You're just like a child. Now get out I have to get dressed." You said trying to push him off the bed. "Oh alright, I'll get out but hurry up" Douma said getting up and walking out, closing the door behind him. "How did I get so lucky?" You asked yourself. You quickly changed into one of your favorite kimonos and tied your hair back in a bun.

You walked downstairs to find Douma laying on the floor. "Douma what are you doing?" You asked him. "I slipped on the stairs" Douma stated looking up at you. You had to hold in your laugh as you walked down to him. "Are you going to be ok?" You asked him as you lightly kicked his leg. "Oh y/n-Chan I will only be ok if you go to the festival with me" Douma said smiling at you. "Only because you're cute" you said walking away. "Wait Y/n-Chan thinks I'm cute?!" Douma said sitting up in awe. "Maybe but who knows" You said laughing to yourself as you walked to the kitchen.