Chapter four

-time skip two years from the last chapter, so four years in total from when they first met-

"Y/n-Chan, where is my lovely girlfriend?" Douma asked walking through the halls in the temple. "Right here!" You said jumping onto him. "Y/n-Chan!" Douma said catching you. You kissed his nose and jumped from his arms. "Y/n-Chan why do you only kiss me when you jump into my arms" Douma asked while fanning himself with his golden fan. "Douma. You're 6'2. I can't reach your face to kiss you unless I jump into you're arms" You said looking up at him. "Ah good point" He said leaning down. "Now will you kiss me?" He asked. "Only because you asked nicely" You said giggling. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his lightly on the lips. "There's your kiss" you said looking up and smiling at him. "But y/n-Chan that was a small kiss" Douma said complaining. "Would you rather have no kiss?" You asked "no" he mumbled. "That's what I thought" you said giggling.

"Douma where are we going?" You asked him as he kept pulling you. "Somewhere now will you please let me carry you there? And you will also need a blind fold" Douma said stopping. "Fine I will put the blind fold on and you can carry me" you said taking the blind fold. You tied it around the back of your head and let Douma carry you Bridal style. You snuggled into his chest and let him take you to where he wanted. After about 15 minutes of walking he finally set you down. "Y/n-Chan you can take the blind fold off now." Douma said. "Alright but if you did anything funny I will-" You froze as you saw Douma on one knee holding a ring. "Hit you.." you mumbled out quietly. "Y/n-Chan, Will you marry me?" Douma asked. "Yes! Yes I will!" You said as you tackled him to the ground in a hug. "Thank goodness I thought you were gonna say no" Douma said as he relaxed and wrapped his arms around you. "Douma you idiot I would never say no to that" You said still keeping your arms wrapped around his neck.