Chapter Twenty

A/n: this took awhile because i had to find out what i was gonna do until the final battle and everything like that

~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

Over the next two years you were always in and out of missions and sometimes the butterfly estate to help shinobu. There were now a couple more pillars. There was sanemi, obanai, gyomei, tengen, tomioka, muichiro, and you of course.

Kyōjurō had started training a young girl named mitsuri, even though he was 18 he still decided to train her. Over the past years you have come across your fair share of demons but not once have you ever come across an uppermoon. Sure you have killed lowermoons but never an upperone.

A lot of the other hashiras disliked you because you never showed up to meetings and things like that but you and giyuu got along just fine. Kyōjurō was on his way back from a mission, he had killed lowermoon four so he was going to become a pillar. You even asked the master if you both could be a team instead of just two different flame pillars. He decided it was a good idea so in just a few days you both would make up the flame pillar.

Now you sat on the ground waiting for your master as he called a very important meeting. "Hey y/n!" Sanemi yelled at you as he walked over. He grabbed you by the collar of your uniform and glared at you. "Looks like you finally decided to show up to a meeting huh?" He said harshly. "I was just sick of your yelling so I never came to a meeting unless it was important" you said with a cold tone staring at him.

He seemed to be enraged by your response as he was about to hit you until a voice spoke up. "Sanemi, please put y/n down" the master said gently. He could barely see out of one of his eyes and the other was completely blinded, but he was still able to see. Sanemi gave you a glare as he set you down and walked back over to the other hashira.