Chapter seven

'It's been about one month' you thought to yourself while playing with the ring on you finger. You looked up to see the boys learning the different flame breathing forms. It was a nice day outside, it was sunny with a breeze. You giggled a bit when you saw senjuro fall on his butt.

You got up and walked over to them. "Senjuro are you alright?" You asked leaning down to look at him. "Yea I'm fine" he respnded getting up. "Hey y/n! Would you like to try?" Kyōjurō asked a handing you the wooden sword. "Oh I don't know how to use this silly" You said holding it in your hands and examining it carefully. "Here hold it like this and do what ever feels right!" He said kindly showing you how to use it. "Oh alright" You said holding it. "Remember! Use your total concentration breathing! You are an extremely fast learner so this should be easy!" He reminded you.

You had been easily getting the hang of it throughout the day. "Hey Kyōjurō when are you going off to the final selection?" You asked as it was nearing dusk. "Oh In six months!" He said proudly. "Do you think if you and shinjuro train me I would be able to go too?" You asked him as you both walked inside. "With your capabilities of course" He said putting the swords away. "Alright when does trining start tomorrow?" You asked. "What about training?" Shinjuro said walking in. "Oh I was wondering if you and Kyōjurō could train me so I could go to the final selection with him" you said fiddling with your fingers. "She is a very quick learner! I think it would be easy to do!" Kyōjurō said excitedly. "Alright if you say so, I will help you train y/n" shinjuro said smiling at you. "Yay! Thank you so much!" You said happily as you ran to your room.