Chapter twenty three

A/n: you guys can thank the kny x reader oneshots for giving me motivation to write. Also r/n means random name in this chapter.

 Also r/n means random name in this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

It was finally night time as you grabbed you sword sheath and tucked it into your belt. You grabbed your haori and put it on over your shoulders. You opened the shoji doors and stepped into the hallway. You quietly walked to the entrance of the in careful to not wake up the others.

You closed the front door behind you as you saw the moon slowly rising. "Guess I better head to his temple" you said looking down at the ring on your finger. 'Douma I really hope you kill me so I don't have too kill you' you thought to yourself fixing the ring so it was placed perfectly on your finger.

With a heavy sigh you started you way to the hill that doumas temple rested on, you don't know if it classified as a mountain or not. As you walked through the village you saw bright lights as they started up the fireworks. 'Huh I might die during fireworks, thats cute' you thought to yourself as you let a small smile creep onto your face.

You turned away from the festival and started walking towards doumas temple. As you started to walk up the hill you saw a woman running down towards you. She seemed to be in fear and running from something. As she came closer she yelled for help, you grabbed her arm and pulled her into you as you both hid behind a rock.

You put a finger to your lips silently telling her to be quiet. She nodded as you could feel her trembling in fear. You reached for your sword upon hears stick crack coming from the direction the girl was running from.

You held onto the handle of your sword not wanting to have to use it in front of the girl. "Oh r/n~!" You heard a sing song voice you knew far to well come from behind the rock you were up against. You estimated that he was about 20 yards away from you. You subconsciously gripped onto your sword tighter.

"Go run" you said quietly to the trembling girl. She slightly nodded her head and took off running. "Oh there you are!" Douma said happily chasing her. As he was about to strike her down your sword came in contact with his fan.