Chapter twenty two

A/n: Do not eat ten fireballs (the candy) in a row unless you want your water to taste funny every time you drink it, I'm not kidding i think i messed up my tongue. I should be fine though I have done this with war heads and my tongue went back to normal. Also sorry its shorter then normal.

 Also sorry its shorter then normal

~~~~~~~~~~~

(2nd person pov)

You ground the flowers down and added some water mixing them together. You made sure to add some lavender oil to the mix. You took to concoction with you as you left the butterfly estate for your mission.

You silently walked down the path that would eventually lead you to your home town. After about a days worth of walked you ended up at a wisteria inn, you stayed there for the night waiting for sunrise.

As the sun peaked through your windows you we already dressed and were about to head out back on your mission.

You left the wisteria inn and continued walking for another six hours until you finally reached the village you knew as your hometown. 'This place has changed quite a bit in the three years I have been gone' you thought to yourself as you looked around.

You found yourself wandering near Doumas temple, realizing where you were going you decided to wait until night fall. You walked through town earning a couple weird stares every now and then.

You continued to walk around town and found that a festival was being held today and tonight. "Well this makes my job one thousand times harder" you mimbled to yourself. You found an inn to stay at until you could find douma, the lady working there was quite nice. Not as nice as the ones at the wisteria inns though.