55 - Fake Letter

Chapter 57 will be available tomorrow on Patreon. Be my Patron to enjoy early chapters. Click the link on my bio.

"Her Majesty was locked in a hidden room. I was lucky when I went there, those people were sending Her Majesty dinner so I found out the way to the hidden room." 01 was gripping his fist tightly when he remembered the condition of the small room.

How could an empress was locked in that kind of room?! Unforgivable!

..........

01 puts aside his thoughts of torturing those guys for treating the mother of their nation like that. He turns to 06 who looks unbothered as always. 

"So what did you found?" He asks. 

06 clasps his fingers and puts his chin on top of them, with a captivating smile he says, "I found that no girl could deny my charms. With few sweet words and praises, those girls willing to say anything. Even throw themselves to me." 

01 squinted. He lightly slams the table. "Be serious! Do you want me to report your behavior to His Majesty?!" 

06 scrunched his nose and rolls his eyes. 'What a party-popper. Just say you're jealous that I'm more famous than you!' 

Not wanting to anger the humorless man, 06's face turns serious and gets on the topic. "The rumors of Yu Zhougong has a new ger consort that he is doting so much has been spread wide all over the country. They thought Yu Zhougong might officially crown the ger consort as his empress regent."

All of them in the room emits a murderous intent. They couldn't accept their empress will be taken into someone else's harem.

"But no one knows the origin of the consort. They said he came from a neighboring country, some said he was a prince and was given to him as a diplomatic marriage. Except from certain people who served that consort in the palace, no one else ever seen his face. However, people guess that the consort was a great beauty that is why Yu Zhougong only keeps him to himself." 06 spits out everything that he heard from the courtesans in the beauty house. 

"Anything else?" 

06 takes a deep breath. "It seems that, just like His Majesty, that Yu Zhougong also dreams on take over Wu Empire. Right now, he is busy making his plan and forcing men to serve in the army." 

"Any estimation of their numbers?"

06 shakes his head. "But it can be said that man wants to have more than ten thousand soldiers. But I don't think we don't have to worry so much about them. They are just making up the numbers without proper skills. With General Huang's training, one of our men could finish ten of them in a flash." 

All of them in the room nod agreeing. That is why no other countries dare to try to attack them because they know their efforts will go in vain. 

"But that old man seems confident in winning? Could it be he has something up in his sleeve?" 01 crosses his arms on his chest. 

"Not trick but a mole that he has planted." 

"A mole? Is it that person?" 

06 shrugs his shoulders. "Not really sure about the identity but so far he's the only one that we knew. We must tell this to His Majesty as soon as possible. If not, everything will be ruined by him." 

Right after they mention this, the Nicobar pigeon flies back to them. 02 lifts his arm and the pigeon lands on it. 02 untie the little note on the pigeon's leg and passes it to his leader.