2 - Farewell my glory youth

[2019]

"Mom, Dad, I'm going to work first," Mo Xiu Ying kiss the pictures of his deceased parents.

Mo Xiu Ying, 24, a resident in a hospital in the city.

When he was 14, his mom died in a car accident. After that, his dad raised him single-handedly. Five years later, his dad followed his mom after he suffered from colon cancer, due to overwork.

Mo Xiu Ying felt devastated when he heard the news. There are several times he attempted to commit suicide but still, God won't take his life.

Mo Xiu Ying's parents, his dad to be exact, left him quite a huge amount of money for him. After hearing about the money, his long-lost family on both sides suddenly shows up, acting like they care and worry about him.

Feeling disgusted with their behavior, Mo Xiu Ying slowly gets back on his foot. He decided to register in a martial art class after a kidnap attempted by his paternal aunts. He knows, sooner or later, his so-called family will try to do anything worse just to get his inheritance.

Besides, Mo Xiu Ying already planned that if he died, all properties will be donated to an orphanage. It is much better than giving it to those greedy people.

Mo Xiu Ying enrolled in university and took a medical course. It was his mom's wish to see him in the white long coat. Unfortunately, his mom didn't get a chance to witness it.

Being surrounded by pests and fake people, Mo Xiu Ying is meticulous in choosing whom he should be friends with.

During his college days, he only got one male friend and one female friend. And now they're working in the same hospital, except the girl that went abroad.

Mo Xiu Ying is famous for his pretty face but no one dares to approach him. He is a calm and silent type, making it harder for people to talk to him.

Right now, Mo Xiu Ying is on the way to the hospital. He preferred to take the train than buy a car.

10 minutes walk to the train station and 15 minutes from the train station to the hospital. Save money, healthier body.

Xiu Ying is waiting for the red light at the crossroads. He always lowers his head and stares at the ground.

Suddenly, he saw a ball rolling from his side to the middle of the road. The traffic light is still on red but there are no cars around.

A little girl yanks her hand from her mother's grips and chases after her ball.

Out of nowhere, a van sped up towards the little girl.

Trained to be sensitive and responsive towards his surroundings, Mo Xiu Ying runs after the girl, trying to save her.

But the van was too fast and Xiu Ying didn't have time to sweep the girl into his arms and carry her to the safe roadside.

Unable to think, Mo Xiu Ying pushes the girl hard, making her fall to the other side of the roadside.

Unfortunately, he replaced the girl and was hit by the van. All he can feel is crucial pain when his head hits the front side of the van.

'Before this, I've tried many ways to take my own life but God didn't allow it. But now, when I just started my journey, God won't let me enjoy it for a long time. Haih....farewell my glory youth.'

Then, everything went black.

.....

"Ugh!"

Mo Xiu Ying regains his consciousness with a sharp pain in his head and a very weak body. He tried to pick himself up from the bed but he felt more painful as he started to move.