End (Part II)

Info My Doting Husband 
Chapt 13: "Making love (18+)" available now on Patreon
Chapt 11: "The deal" available on Tapas (updated every Friday)

During the whole checkup and treatment, Xiu Ying sits on Wu Zhang Wei's lap. Not once Wu Zhang Wei's hand be apart from Xiu Ying's waist.
The poor physician soldier can only complain in his heart.

.........................

The next morning, only the Royal Court members and the Royal family of the South Empire were called to the main hall. The other captives were left inside the cell.

Without any delay, Wu Zhang Wei directly speaks up his plan. "It is a rule. South Empire has lost. This means the South Empire fall under Wu Empire. You, young emperor, got no rights left to rule this country."

The young emperor grits his teeth. It was an expected decision.

"After this, no more South Empire. This country will be named the State of Zhou."

The young emperor lifts his head, looked surprised. State of... Zhou. Zhou is the family name for the royal members of the South Empire.

When Wu Zhang Wei decided to take over South Empire, he thought Wu Zhang Wei would destroy any traces of the South Empire. But, he never thought the emperor kindly use the name "Zhou".

"I will leave the matter of handling this matter to you, Regent Zhou. But, at the Royal Court, some of them will be people of Wu Empire that I will appoint later. Before you make any decision, consult with the people from Wu Empire that I will send later. They'll decide whether to go for further discussion with me or not. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Yo- Your Majesty." The young emperor stuttered. Never once had he thought of calling another person with the title 'Your Majesty'.

But at least, Wu Zhang Wei decided to let him rule South Empire, no, it's the State of Zhou now. If it was another emperor, he's sure all the royal family of the South Empire will be killed.

The young emperor glanced at Xiu Ying who is sitting beside the intimidating man. He remembered how Xiu Ying's always beaming whenever he talked about his husband.

Now he sees, why Xiu Ying loves Wu Zhang Wei so much.

Xiu Ying noticed the gaze from the young emperor but he pretended not to notice it. He doesn't want to make Wu Zhang Wei jealous again. He scoots closer to his hubby.

Wu Zhang Wei felt a warm arm plastered on his arm. Without turning to Xiu Ying, Wu Zhang Wei snakes his arm around Xiu Ying's waist, holding him in place.

Wu Zhang Wei continues explaining what changes will be made after this. Appointing new Royal Court members, officially change that name of the country. They also need to inform the people who were residing in South Empire.

They'll leave for Wu Empire in another three days after the soldiers from the State of Shu return.
After the announcement has been made, all the citizens of the South Empire were sad. They can't believe right now they have been subjugated by Wu Empire. It hurts them more when they heard their emperor now became second in command.

However, they can't rebel against Wu Empire and they even lost for words when they knew their previous regent kidnapped an empress from another country just to satisfy his lust.

Anyhow, they're grateful Wu Empire didn't bring any harm to all citizens and they didn't intend to make any changes that will trouble those citizens.
The troop from Wu Empire leave after three days.