Chapter 1

Author's pov

After conforming about vihaan being vihaan Riddhima says vihaan that she is going to room because she is sleepy.
Then something click in vihaan mind and he thought that he should tell Riddhima that he is real vansh.So, he calls Riddhima from back.Riddhima stops and look behind to listen what vihaan is saying.

Author's pov end

Vansh: Riddhima I am real vansh.

Riddhima:vihaan why are you joking at this time?

Vansh: I am not joking am telling the truth.i am real vansh . The great vansh Rai singhania.

Riddhima: Stop this nonsense.I don't want to listen anything.How much time should I tell you that I don't like this kind of joke.

Vansh: Which person is a liar in real life don't believe others truth easily isn't it sweetheart.(Then he remove the fake black spot from his back.

Riddhima was shocked will be lest she was just rooted in her place. Her eyes was reflecting so much emotions at a time.First she was irritated with vihaans talk but when she see the fake bullet spot she looks at that person who is standing in front of her in his eyes and she see the same angry , ruthless yet love and pain in his eyes. The same look which once she used to see in his eyes. It's not take a sec for her to identify this man who is so close to her heart. Her husband,her love her vansh.

Riddhima with a small steps goes close to him and touch his cheek by her right hand with so much love and affection.She closed her eyes and engulfed him in a tight hug. Keep her head upon his heart as if she's conforming that his heart is really beating.When she satisfied she realese him and then looking at his eyes she says
Riddhima: vansh you are fine.I am so much happy .I pray to God and he listen my prayer.I don't want anything else.
All the time vansh was silent and neatly observing her actions.
Seeing him silent Riddhima asked him what happened vansh why are you silent. Cupping his face by her two hands she says that say something vansh.Moreover why didn't you tell me before that you r my vansh.Why you are portraying as vihaan.

Riddhima: Once you can told me that you r vansh.Here I was dieing every moment and you was just watching.you didn't say anything.

All the time vansh was just looking at her . Tears was falling from Riddhima's eyes.

Riddhima:vansh main toh tumhara apne hoon na vansh fir tumne ekbaar mujhe kyun nahi baataya vansh kyun?(I am your own then why didn't you tell me why?)

Listening own (apne) from Riddhima he loose his control and with so much anger he hold her shoulder and said with rage in his voice

Vansh: own ? This word doesn't suits in your mouth. Girls like you who can't respect her relationship is not suitable to be call own(apne).

Now Riddhima was utter shocked.She just looking in his eyes with a confused look.

Vansh: I haven't seen any worst person than you in my whole life.

Now Riddhima back from her shocked mode .

Riddhima: vansh what are you saying?I can't understand anything.

Vansh : with a sarcastic smile vansh say ohh! Now you are not understanding anything.You are saying like that you are the most innocent person on this world.

Riddhima: but vansh what I have done? please tell me.I think you r having any misunderstanding. Tell me we'll clear that misunderstanding together.

Vansh: stop it Riddhima. Don't act in front of me.I am not having any misunderstanding.

Riddhima: vansh at least tell me what happened? Why you r so much angry on me ?why you r saying all this to me.You can't blame me like this.

Vansh : with rage,"I am not blaming you.you have done wrong to me. Aren't you came here to spy on me .Moreover , you're the one who send me to jail and the important matter is that you tried to kill siya.That siya who treat you just like her sister).How could you do that Riddhima how??

Listening so many allegations upon her, Riddhima feels like that ground under her feet have slipped.She just like lost her word to say

Vansh: you have lie to us from the first day and we being a fool always believe you.But not anymore.You have done so much wrong.
After many attempt when she found her words she with a pleading eyes look straight into vansh's eyes to say something.

Riddhima: i haven't done anything vansh. It was just..... I can explain to you vansh .

Vansh: I don't want your any explanation.what you have done have done . Now I know your true colour . So, stop this drama.

Riddhima is going to say something but vansh cutting her off.

Vansh: I don't want to listen anything from you .I am tired now.

Saying so he goes from there . Riddhima just stand there like a tree and see his going. After that she fell on the ground with a thud. Tears are falling from her eyes continuesly.She can't think what to do now. She just crying and cursing her fate to believe kabir,to not tell anything vansh before. Then she see a champaign bottle beside her. She don't drink but today her pains are so much to her bearing. First her love lied to her, he got to know about her secrets,he is misunderstanding her,he is blaming her.With that thought he open the bottle and gulp it down. Then sitting there she look towards sky and think that she will not loose her hope in this early. She'll try to make vansh understand.With that thought she stand up but when she stand up she feels like her world is spinning because now she is intoxicated. Then with small steps she start to go towards their room to explain vansh her parts of story.

At least this up date is done . I have a request to read this story and give it a chance.